|No. 81 – Baltimore Ravens|
|Born:||July 1, 1997|
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight:||191 lb (87 kg)|
|High school:||Mitchell (Memphis, Tennessee)|
|Career NFL statistics|
Search Jaylon Moore on Amazon.
Jaylon Moore (born July 1, 1997) is an American football wide receiver for the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League (NFL).
Moore played college football at UT Martin. In his UT Martin career he had 92 receptions for a total of 1492 receiving yards and 18 receiving touchdowns.
Moore went undrafted during the 2020 NFL Draft. On April 26, 2020, Moore signed with the Baltimore Ravens as an undrafted free agent. When Moore was signed by the Baltimore Ravens he became the only UT Martin player signed by an NFL team for the season. On September 5, 2020, Moore was released by the Baltimore Ravens, and on the next day Moore was signed by the Baltimore Ravens practice squad. Moore was never re-elevated to the 53-man active roster and remained on the practice squad the rest of the season.
On January 18, 2021, Moore signed a reserves/future deal with the Baltimore Ravens.
- "Jaylon Moore - Football". UTM Athletics.
- "Skyhawk wide receiver Jaylon Moore signs with Baltimore Ravens". thepacer.
- "Baltimore Ravens roster cut updates: Decisions begin to come down". Penn Live.
- "Ravens Announce 16-Man Practice Squad". baltimoreravens.com.
- "Ravens' Jaylon Moore: Signs future deal with Ravens". www.cbssports.com.
- UT Martin bio
- Jaylon Moore Stats - Pro-Football-Reference.com
- Jaylon Moore - Baltimore Ravens
- Jaylon Moore, WR, Baltimore Ravens, NFL - CBSSports.com
- Meet 2020 NFL Draft Prospect: Jaylon Moore, WR, UT-Martin
|This biographical article relating to an American football player, coach, or other figure is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Jaylon Moore" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jaylon Moore. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.