|Jennifer Ann Windsor|
|Alma mater||Purdue University|
Academic career[edit | edit source]
After an undergraduate at Cumberland College of Health Sciences in Australia (now part of the University of Sydney), Windsor completed a MSc at Purdue University, followed by a 1990 PhD titled 'The function of children's novel word compounds.'  Between 1990-2014 Windsor worked at the University of Minnesota in research and administration roles, before moving to the Victoria University of Wellington as pro vice-chancellor and Dean of the faculties of humanities and social sciences, and education.
Selected works[edit | edit source]
- Scott, Cheryl M., and Jennifer Windsor. "General language performance measures in spoken and written narrative and expository discourse of school-age children with language learning disabilities." Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research 43, no. 2 (2000): 324-339.
- Munson, Benjamin, Beth A. Kurtz, and Jennifer Windsor. "The influence of vocabulary size, phonotactic probability, and wordlikeness on nonword repetitions of children with and without specific language impairment." Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research 48, no. 5 (2005): 1033-1047.
- Windsor, Jennifer, Laura M. Piché, and Peggy A. Locke. "Preference testing: A comparison of two presentation methods." Research in developmental disabilities 15, no. 6 (1994): 439-455.
- Windsor, Jennifer, and Mina Hwang. "Testing the generalized slowing hypothesis in specific language impairment." Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research 42, no. 5 (1999): 1205-1218.
- Windsor, Jennifer, Cheryl M. Scott, and Cheryl K. Street. "Verb and noun morphology in the spoken and written language of children with language learning disabilities." Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research 43, no. 6 (2000): 1322-1336.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Jennifer Windsor | Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences | Victoria University of Wellington". Victoria.ac.nz. Retrieved 2018-02-28.
- "The function of children's novel word compounds : a dissertation submitted to the Faculty of Purdue University (Book, 1990)". [WorldCat.org]. 2017-12-23. Retrieved 2018-02-28.
- Windsor, Jennifer Ann (1990). "The functions of children's novel word compounds. (Dissertation)". Library search. Purdue University.
- "Victoria University welcomes new senior appointment | Victoria University of Wellington". Victoria.ac.nz. Retrieved 2018-02-28.
Lua error in Module:Authority_control at line 788: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
|This biographical article about a New Zealand academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Jennifer Windsor" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Jennifer Windsor/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.