Jeremy Tai Abbett
He is best known as the founder of Hamburg-based design agency Fork Unstable Media and being the technology evangelist of Google. He was an early innovator of web-based narrative storytelling on suture.com.
His work has been inducted into the San Francisco Museum on Modern Art, the Venice Biennale of Architecture, and he has spoken at the Hong Kong TEDx and NEXT conference about his career in working at the intersection of design and technology.
Early life and education[edit | edit source]
Abbett was born in Vietnam and raised in Minnesota and Texas. He attended the University of Wisconsin - Stout for his Bachelor of Fine Arts, and did his post-graduate studies at the Interaction Design Institute Ivrea.
Career[edit | edit source]
Abbett was the founder and creative partner at the design firm Fork Unstable Media from 1996 - 2000. After Fork Unstable Media, Abbett had a dual role, creative director and design director, at Fallon New York and Duffy Design, was the founding design director at German-based mobile platform Stuffle from 21012 -2014 and was a technology evangelist at Google from 2013 - 2017. He now runs his own design consultancy which he founded in 2010.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Jeremy Abbett | NEXT Conference". NEXT Conference. Retrieved 2018-04-06.
- "Jeremy Tai Abbett". SHIFT. Retrieved 2018-04-06.
- "Jeremy Tai Abbett". re:publica 11 (in Deutsch). Retrieved 2018-04-06.
- "ImmoScout invests into Hamburg start-up". hh-business.anythingabout.net. Retrieved 2018-04-06.
- "Jeremy Tai Abbett: Executive Profile & Biography - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2018-04-06.
- "Try out new things and leave routine behind: Creatice Evangelist Jeremy Tai Abbett in the interview - Internet-Innovators". Internet-Innovators. Retrieved 2018-04-06.
- "Jeremy Abbett". IAM - Internet Age Media. Retrieved 2018-04-06.
This article "Jeremy Tai Abbett" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Jeremy Tai Abbett/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.