|Born||May 31, 1983|
Baku, Azerbaijani SSR
Jeyhun Imanov (May 31, 1983, Baku) is an Azerbaijani designer and the founder and creative director of the "Jeyhun Imanov Studio" company. He creates advertising communications, graphic and a web projects. He is also actively involved in the industry by acting as a juror in various competitions and has conducted many speeches on marketing and design.
Early life and education
Imanov received a secondary education at school No. 160. He got his first computer at the age of 14 and started studying design programs. He continued his education in the Azerbaijan Financial and Economic College in 1999-2001, and then, in 2003, in the Azerbaijan State University of Culture and Arts in “art design”. He finished his education in 2007.
At the age of 15, he began working in a photographic studio. After a while, he worked in “Baku City Guide” magazine. In 1998-2001, he worked in “Ishig” publishing house as a graphic designer. In different years, Jeyhun Imanov worked in “Businessman” magazine, in “Minimax” agency, in “Flexible Solutions” company, in "McCann Ericsson Azerbaijan" design agency. In 2005, Jeyhun took part in various projects as a freelancer.
In 2005 Jeyhun Imanov and other freelancers, who was taking part in the tender of the two-month large project, created a temporary office within one day in connection with client’ desire to visit it. Jeyhun Imanov’s team, which became the winner of the tender, decided to create an agency. The freelancers participating in this case soon became the staff of the "Jeyhun Imanov Studio" design agency. On July 24, 2007, the “Jeyhun Imanov Studio” agency was recognized as one of the BP Company’s three best design partners in the world, accredited in 2006.
- National Festival of Advertising “Idea!”, 2013: the 3rd place in the "Calendars" category.
- Best of the Best" International Competitions: the 3rd place in the "Identity" category.
- "Best of Central Asia", 2012: the 2nd place in the "Graphic Design" category.
- "Best of Central Asia", 2011: the 2nd place in the "Graphic Design"
- "Crystal butterfly Awards": 1st place in the "Graphic Design" category.
- XI Kiev International Festival of Advertising, 2010: the silver prizewinner in the "Graphic Design" category.
- XI Kiev International Festival of Advertising, 2010: the bronze prizewinner in the "Corporate Style" category.
- Identity: "Best of the Best" International Competitions: the silver prizewinner the "Brand face" category.
- BP design agency award 2007
- BP HSSE recognition Award 2006
- Best Business Award from Enterprise Center in "Young Entrepreneur of the Year", 2006
- "AZN Manat". brandsoftheworld.com. Retrieved 19 October 2015.
- YARAT. "YARAT — CONTEMPORARY ART SPACE". yarat.az. Retrieved 19 October 2015.
- "Biography". Retrieved 15 November 2016.
- "Avian Flu informational poster for BP Azerbaijan". jis.az. Retrieved 19 October 2015.
This article "Jeyhun Imanov" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jeyhun Imanov. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.