Pruitt with San Jose State in 2014.
|Born:||November 28, 1992|
San Diego, California
|Height:||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight:||203 lb (92 kg)|
|High school:||La Mesa (CA) Helix|
|College:||San Jose State|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
Search Jimmy Pruitt on Amazon.
Jimmy DeWayne Pruitt (born November 28, 1992) is an American football cornerback who is currently a free agent. He played college football at San Jose State.
Early life and college career
Born in San Diego, Pruitt attended Helix High School in La Mesa, California, playing both wide receiver and cornerback on the football team.
From 2012 to 2015, Pruitt played four seasons of college football at San Jose State, including on teams that won the 2012 Military Bowl and 2015 Cure Bowl. Pruitt played 47 games in his collegiate career with 183 tackles, eight interceptions, 28 passes defended, six forced fumbles, and three fumble recoveries.
Not selected in the 2016 NFL Draft, Pruitt signed as a free agent with the New Orleans Saints in 2016. After tearing his patellar tendon during the Saints' third preseason game against the Pittsburgh Steelers in August 2016, he was placed on injured reserve. He was waived by the Saints on May 1, 2017 after a failed physical.
- "Jimmy Pruitt". San Jose State Spartans. 2015. Archived from the original on June 5, 2016. Retrieved May 13, 2018.
- "Jimmy Pruitt". New Orleans Saints. Retrieved May 13, 2018.
- Underhill, Nick (August 27, 2016). "Jimmy Pruitt suffered torn knee ligament against Steelers". The New Orleans Advocate. Retrieved May 13, 2018.
- Teope, Herbie (May 1, 2017). "New Orleans Saints waive D.J. Pettway, Jimmy Pruitt". NOLA.com.
- Jimmy Pruitt on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
This article "Jimmy Pruitt" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jimmy Pruitt. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.