Jobs in Dubai
|Type of business||Private|
|Founded||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Headquarters||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada|
|Key people||Ashish Agarwal|
|Industry||Online Recruitment Service|
Jobs in Dubai.com, Inc. is a recruitment agency founded in 2002 by Nofel Izz in Canada. In 2005, it opened offices in Dubai. In 2006, complaints arose that the company had no office at the address it advertised in Dubai.
At the end of 2008, its website listed companies like Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Axiom Telecom, Arya Insurance, FedEx, and First Gulf Bank as clients of the agency and it claimed to be the largest online recruiting firm in the Middle East. The agency had even opened offices in India and Canada.
- Raziqueh Hussain (July 31, 2009). "People: A Bagful of Jobs". Khaleej Times. Archived from the original on October 14, 2014. Retrieved December 25, 2011. Unknown parameter
- Derek Baldwin (December 16, 2010). "Recruiting agency seeks buyer to help it grow". Gulf News. Retrieved December 25, 2011.
- Sunita Menon for Gufl News. January 31, 2006 Online recruitment firm performs vanishing act: Job-seekers who have paid to register on a Canadian-based recruitment website fear they have been conned.
- Derek Baldwin (June 15, 2011). "Jobs in Dubai". Gulf News. Retrieved December 25, 2011.
- Vigyan Arya (December 11, 2008). "No dramatic drop seen in job postings by employers". Emirates 24/7. Retrieved December 25, 2011.
This article "Jobs in Dubai" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jobs in Dubai. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.