JoelPatrick is a political activist.
JoelPatrick calls himself "the legendary black redneck". He has worked for Fox News and Radio and an African Americans that have left the Democratic Party in support of Conservatism and The Republican Party, particularly in support of President Donald Trump. Joel has been the personal guest of President Donald Trump on different instances, that is the Young Conservative Black Leadership gathering where Joel was an interviewee. JoelPatrick has been featured in articles in Brietbart, The Daily Caller, ABC and Politico.
- The Wall Goin' Up
- That's Me
- Country Steppin
- Dawson, Lj. "Inside the Summit for Trump-Loving Young Black Conservatives". POLITICO Magazine. Retrieved 2019-12-11.
- "The Joel Patrick Show". RADIO.COM. 2019-12-10. Retrieved 2020-01-05.
- Cassandra Vega (2018-10-29). "Young Black conservatives stan for Trump at White House Leadership Summit". theGrio. Retrieved 2019-12-11.
- "The Black MAGA Faithful Think Donald Trump Tailored His 2020 Pitch To Black Men And They're Kind Of Feeling It". BuzzFeed News. Retrieved 2020-01-05.
- "The sick dehumanization of Trump supporters". Conservative Review. 2019-03-25. Retrieved 2020-01-05.
- "Joel Patrick "The Government Has Replaced Black Fathers" from CPAC 2019". America's Voice News Network. Retrieved 2020-01-05.
- News, A. B. C. "Proud Boys founder denies inciting violence, responds to whether he feels responsible for group's behavior". ABC News. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- "Inside the Summit for Trump-Loving Young Black Conservatives". www.politico.com. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- "Joel Patrick on Apple Music". Apple Music. Retrieved 2020-01-05.
This article "JoelPatrick" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:JoelPatrick. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.