|🏡 Residence||Seattle, Washington|
|🎓 Alma mater||Swarthmore College|
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
John H. Palmieri is an American born mathematician working in algebraic topology and representation theory with an emphasis on stable homotopy theory. He currently holds a professorship at the University of Washington.
Palmieri is the creator of the widely used perl script Bibweb. Bibweb is a utility for automatically retrieving bibliographical information from the American Mathematical Society's MathSciNet program. He has also written several emacs utilities for editing LaTeX documents, as well as a SageMath package to do calculations in the Steenrod algebra.
- Stable homotopy over the Steenrod Algebra, Mem. Amer. Math Soc. 151, 2001
- Quillen stratification for the Steenrod algebra, Ann. of Math. 149, 1999
- Some quotient Hopf algebras of the dual Steenrod algebra, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 358, 2006
- The Lambda algebra and Sq0, 11, 2007
- Regular algebras of dimension 4 and their A∞-Ext-algebras, Duke Math. J. 137, 2007
-  University of Washington Faculty Directory
-  Vince Giambalvo, University of Connecticut.
-  Stable homotopy over the Steenrod Algebra, Mem. Amer. Math Soc., 2001
-  Quillen stratification for the Steenrod algebra, Ann. of Math., 1999
-  Some quotient Hopf algebras of the dual Steenrod algebra, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 358 (2006)
-  The Lambda algebra and Sq0, in Geometry & Topology Monographs, 11, (2007)
-  D. M. Lu, J. H. Palmieri, Q. S. Wu, and J. J. Zhang, Regular algebras of dimension 4 and their A∞-Ext-algebras, Duke Math. J. 137 (2007)
This article "John H. Palmieri" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:John H. Palmieri. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.