Johnny Harvey (football manager)
He was previously manager of Edinburgh United, Haddington Athletic and Penicuik Athletic and took over at Berwick Rangers in October 2018 following the resignation of Robbie Horn.
Harvey began his managerial career in 2013 at Edinburgh United, who were then part of the Scottish Junior Football Association and won the South Division title in his first full season in management.
Harvey then moved on to a spell at then fellow "Junior" club Haddington Athletic and repeated the feat winning the South Division title in 2015.
In July 2016, he moved to another "Junior" club in Penicuik Athletic. Harvey led them to third spot, their highest ever position in the Super League and also won the East of Scotland Cup the same season.
In October 2018, the 36-year old entered SPFL management with Scottish League Two club Berwick Rangers.
- As of 20 October 2018
|Berwick Rangers||October 2018||present||4||2||0||2||50.00|
- Berwick Rangers is an English football club that plays in the Scottish Professional Football League.
- "Harvey appointed new Gers manager". Berwickrangers.com. Retrieved 18 October 2018.
- "Johnny Harvey reveals why he departed Penicuik for Berwick Rangers". Edinburgh Evening News. Retrieved 18 October 2018.
- "Johnny Harvey Penicuik job too good to turn down". Edinburgh Evening News. Retrieved 18 October 2018.
- "Berwick Rangers appoint Johnny Harvey as new manager". BBC Sport. BBC. 2018-10-16. Retrieved 19 October 2018.
This article "Johnny Harvey (football manager)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Johnny Harvey (football manager). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.