Josh Kiszka performing in 2017
|Birth name||Joshua Michael Kiszka|
|Born||April 23, 1996|
|Origin||Frankenmuth, Michigan, United States|
|Genres||Hard rock, blues rock|
|Associated acts||Greta Van Fleet|
Joshua Michael Kiszka (born April 23, 1996) is the vocalist for Greta Van Fleet. He is the twin brother of the band's guitarist Jake Kiszka and the older brother of bass player Sam Kiszka. Kiszka's vocals have been compared to Robert Plant, although he claims he had never heard of Led Zeppelin until high school. He starred in high school plays as the band developed its routine.
- "Greta Van Fleet's Profile - Musicpage". Musicpage.com. Retrieved 22 September 2017.
- "Greta Van Fleet Bring Rock Back to the Future on Debut EP, Talk Influences & Brotherly Love". Billboard. Retrieved 2018-04-06.
- "Chartbreaker: Greta Van Fleet on Led Zeppelin's Influence and 'Living In the Resurgence of Rock'". Billboard. Retrieved 2018-04-06.
- "Inside Greta Van Fleet's Seventies-Rock Revival". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 2018-04-06.
- "Greta Van Fleet's Misty Mountain Revival". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 2018-06-25.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to [[commons:Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 466: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 466: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).]].|
|This article about a United States rock singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Josh Kiszka" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Josh Kiszka. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.