Juanita J. Martin is an American poet. She was the first Poet laureate of Fairfield, California, serving from 2010 to 2012.During her tenure she judged poetry competitions, composed and performed poems for events, and taught poetry writing to senior citizens. She trained with California Poets in the Schools in 2007, taught poetry at the Arts & Ethics Academy in Santa Rosa, California,  and hosted an open mic at Barnes & Noble in Fairfield from 2001 to 2003. Her poetry has appeared in Blue Collar Review, Soma Literary Review, and Rattlesnake Review.
- The Lighthouse Beckons (2012)
Other articles of the topic Poetry : Chitralian Zubair, Trip Lee, I Wrote This For You, Majid Naficy, The B.L.P., Flame (rapper), Serafim Kalliadasis
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- List of municipal poets laureate in California
- Maginnis-Honey, Amy (6 November 2010). "City names 1st poet laureate" (PDF). Fairfield Daily Republic. Retrieved 12 October 2019.
- Maginnis-Honey, Amy. "Poet laureate visits Wednesday Club to share her new book". Fairfield Daily Republic. Retrieved 12 October 2019.
- "Celebrate Black History Month with Alameda Island Poets". Alameda Sun. 31 January 2019. Retrieved 12 October 2019.
- "Meet Fairfield's Poet Laureate". City of Fairfield. Retrieved 12 October 2019.
|This American poet–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Juanita Martin" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Juanita Martin. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.