Adejuwon Jude Feranmi Kolawole ((Popularly Known as JFK; born November 27, 1991) is a development Social worker, Youth Political Advocacy, Public speaker, Author and formerly national youth leader of KOWA Party. He is currently the convener of the Raising New Voices Initiative and the New Voices Movement. 
Early life and education
JFK was born on November 27, 1991. He hails from Ilesha East, LGA, Osun State. He studied at Obafemi Awolowo University After 4 years in Pharmacy school, Jude decided on a change of course from Pharmacy to Philosophy. Jude, was a three-time parliamentarian of the Obafemi Awolowo University Students’ Parliament. 
Social Work and Advocacy
JFK started been involved in advocacy at a tender age of 16 and on appointments as the National youth leader of KOWA party at age 24, he became the youngest National youth leader in the country. As National Youth Caucus Leader of KOWA PARTY, He led a caucus of over 120 youth leaders spread across the country and over 7000 youth members of his party.  
He contributed in community organizing and relation by organizing volunteers in Lagos State and social and peace workers in the Niger Delta region for Enough Is Enough Nigeria for more than 15 months. 
JFK has also initiate and participated in Civil Society Organisation and movements such as the Ready To Run platform created by YIAGA, Not Too Young To Run bill, Raising New Voices campaign, Participate Movement, Occupy Nigeria, Founding Network’s, BudgIT and also been involved on a peacebuilding mission.
He is currently the leader of the New Voices Movement which is seeking to elect a new caucus of 25 young parliamentarians under 35 years in National Assembly (Nigeria) in 2019 by crowdfunding up to N1 billion naira to fund their elections. He is a public speaker and has authored a book related to national issues title The Pragmatics of Real CHANGE. 
In 2018, JFK resigned from his party’s leadership as the National Youth Leader and subsequently his membership of the party after KOWA announced their membership of the CUPP coalition which had the People’s Democratic Party (Nigeria) and a breakaway faction of Nigeria’s ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).   
In 2016, after the hashtag #NoToIslamicExremism trended on social media under a Citizens United Against Terrorism banner which advocated against maltreatment and extra-judicial killings of shiite muslims in the Northern part of Nigeria. JFK was linked to deepening the narrative of Islamic extremism after the shiites massacre and accused by some media to have paid journalists to publish news items which labelled shiites victims as terrorists even though this was later debunked as false. 
- "End sars kowa party calls reform police force". today.ng.
- "national-youth-leader-of-kowa-party-jude-feranmi". encomium.ng.
- "Ambassador-symington launches yali transparency campaign lagos". ng.usembassy.gov.
- "Youth and leadership in nigeria-jude feranmi". risenetworks.org.
- "author wants artistes to-campaign against vote selling". independent.ng.
- "Channel energy ideas creating solutions locality participate office citizen hackathon". changeforsociety.com.
- "launches yali transparency campaign lagos". today.ng.
- "Not too young to run personal experience-jude feranmi". abusidiqu.com.
- "The dynamics of a youth led political party-jude-feranmi". eie.ng.
- "Not too young to run you belong to a different generation". realchange.com.ng.
- "Defy all odds to succeed-jude feranmi". punchng.com.
- "Interview young nigerians are the pawns of the political chess game in nigeria kowa youth leader". thetransverse.com.
- "National youth leader of kowa party jude feranmi resigns". signalng.com.
- "Future pharmacy nigeria-jude feranmi". swankpharm.com.
- "kowa-party-youth-leader-resigns/". vanguardngr.com.
- "tori". bbc.com.
- "Bt exclusive kowa party youth leader jude feranmi how kowa party will shock nigerians in 2019". thebreakingtimes.com.
- "Youths urged to leverage on not too young to run law". leadership.ng.
- "Ts columnist reshaping nigeria what can we the youths do jude feranmi". thesheet.ng.
- "Bt exclusive kowa party youth leader jude feranmi how kowa party will shock nigerians in 2019". breaking.com.ng.
- "Nigeria 2019 election na young pipo get sense pass". pidginblog.ng.
- "not too young to run wrong nigerian youth". youthsdigest.com.
- "The nigerian dream explained by-jude feranmi". omojuwa.com.
- "Hard truths we must face as a nation". realchange.com.ng.
/ "Our nass need job description"] Check
|url=value (help). shineyoureye.org. line feed character in
|url=at position 75 (help)
- "Young-professionals-float-movement". thenationonlineng.net.
- "Not too young to run personal experience". thescoopng.com.
- "On macron youth yoots for president by jude feranmi". elombah.com.
- "Break the hold raising new voices launches one billion naira crowdfunding campaign for youth candidates". barbaric.com.ng.
- "Young professionals float movement". theeditor.com.ng.
- "Partycp8 young nigerians launch new movement set to raise pvc collection". thecable.ng.
- [. https://medium.com/@juded27/jude-feranmi-jfk-official-bio-7ed6637e0321 "jude feranmi jfk official bio"] Check
|url=value (help). medium.com.
- "Group to support youths to contest elections". dailytrust.com.ng.
- "Nigerian youths must get serious to be taken seriously". dailynigerian.com.
- "Group commences crowdfunding young politicians seeking political office". naija.ng.
- "events". ted.com.
- "Author wants artistes to campaign against vote selling/Nigerian author-jude feranmi". sundiatapost.com.
- "Youths are not leaders of tomorrow but leaders of today kowa party youth leader". lawyard.ng.
- "Nigeria will work". realchange.com.ng.
- "Group drums support for youth aspirants". thenewsnigeria.com.ng.
- "the_pragmatics_of_real_change". okadabooks.com.
- "Kowa party fails to submit its candidates name for the just concluded osun state lg elections". lindaikejisblog.com.
- "Kowa national youth leader". bellanaija.com.
- "Nafisa atiku disrupting political system". bellanaija.com.
- "Jude feranmi kowa national youth leader resigns after 2 years". latestupdates247.com.
- "Kowa party releases statement on fuel price hike". nigerianbulletin.com.
- "fullnews". ilorin.info.
- "End sars kowa party calls for reform". theeagleonline.com.ng.
- "10 reasons buharis anti-corruption fight". newsrescue.com.
- "Jude feranmi kowa national youth leader resigns". eletiofe.com.
- "breakthehold jude feranmi adejuwon wrote". election.org.ng.
- "jude-feranmi-corruption-finally-won". dailypost.ng.
- "Cowards linking shia muslims to boko haram as they inked". m.thenigerianvoice.com.
- "Stories". allafrica.com.
- "Shiites islamic extremism terrorism what nigeria must do by-jude feranmi". newsrescue.com.
This article "Jude Feranmi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jude Feranmi. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.