|Born||1960 (age 59–60)|
Nagaon, Assam, India
|🏡 Residence||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (B.Tech., 1982) |
University of Saskatchewan(M.Sc., 1984)
University of Pennsylvania(M.S., 1998; Ph.D., 1990)
💵 Salary :
Jugal Kalita is a professor of Computer Science at the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs (UCCS).
Jugal Kalita is founder of the Language Information and Computation (LINC) Lab  at the University of Colorado Colorado Springs.
- On Perl: Perl for Students and Professionals, 2003, Universal Publishers
- Network Anomaly Detection: A Machine Learning Perspective, with Dhruba K. Bhattacharyya, 2013, CRC Press
- DDOS Attacks: Evolution, Detection, Prevention, Reaction and Tolerance, with Dhruba K. Bhattacharyya, 2016, CRC Press
- Network Traffic Anomaly Detection and Prevention: Concepts, Techniques, and Tools, with Monowar H. Bhuyan and Dhruba K. Bhattacharyya, 2017, Springer Nature
- Jugal kalita publications indexed by Google Scholar
This article "Jugal kalita" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jugal kalita. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.