|🏳️ Nationality||United States|
|Entrepreneurship, social media, marketing|
Justin Wu is an American serial entrepreneur, Influencer and internationally recognized marketing speaker. He is widely recognized for collaborating with Wall Street Journal, CES, Intel, NASDAQ and more. 
Wu has been invested by Warner Bros., through their accelerator program Media Camp.
- "Building Your Business: 3 Essential Takeaways from Growth Hacking Expert Justin Wu". Influencive. 2017-02-14. Retrieved 2017-07-22.
- "Justin Wu: 5 Tips for Branding Your Business Online - Owner's Magazine | Resource For Millennial Entrepreneurs". ownersmagazine.com. Retrieved 2017-07-22.
- "10 Brands You Should Follow on Snapchat Immediately". Inc.com. 2017-07-22.
- "8 People You Should Follow on Snapchat for Startup Advice". TechCo. 2016-07-14. Retrieved 2017-07-22.
- "10 Entrepreneurs You Need to Be Following on Snapchat!". MAQTOOB For Entrepreneurs. 2016-06-13. Retrieved 2017-07-22.
- Justin Wu on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Justin Wu on Facebook
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Justin Wu" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.