K C Mittal
K C Mittal
|Secretary Legal Department AICC|
K C Mittal
|Political party||Indian National Congress|
Life as Lawyer
K C Mittal is an Indian politician and a practicing lawyer since 1972. He is a two time former Chairman of the Bar Council of Delhi a statutory body under the Advocate's Act, 1961. Mittal has been at the helm of various legal positions and has been a member of the Bar Council of Delhi for many terms. He has previously served as the Chairman of the Bar Council of Delhi from 2001 to 2003 and Vice Chairman in 1997.
Mittal has held many important legal offices of the Government of NCT of Delhi and Government of India. He has been the Standing Counsel (Criminal) of the Government of NCT of Delhi which is regarded as the highest law office of the Government of NCT of Delhi. Mittal has also represented the Congress President Sonia Gandhi, amongst other major political persons. Mittal is Secretary of Legal Department All India Congress Committee
- PTI (2014-05-12). "Congress urges EC to take action against Narendra Modi's video message". mint. Retrieved 2020-11-15.
- PTI (2015-01-19). "Congress moves EC against Arvind Kejriwal's bribe remarks". mint. Retrieved 2020-11-15.
- "AICC Departments and Cells: Indian National Congress - Congress Party Official website". Indian National Congress. Retrieved 2020-11-15.
- IANS (2019-02-11). "Now lawyers will hold protest march demanding budgetary allocations for welfare of advocates". National Herald. Retrieved 2020-11-15.
- "Council Members | Bar Council of Delhi". Retrieved 2020-11-15.
- "Approved a grant of Rs 1 crore for needy lawyers, Advocates Welfare Trustee Committee informs Delhi HC". ANI News. Retrieved 2020-11-15.
- "Congress moves EC, seeks 'withdrawal, derecognition' of BJP symbol". The Asian Age. 2017-02-20. Retrieved 2020-11-15.
This article "K C Mittal" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:K C Mittal. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.