Kangaroo Kids Education Limited
This article contains wording that promotes the subject in a subjective manner without imparting real information. (February 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Kangaroo Kids Education Limited (KKEL)|
|Affiliations||CBSE, ICSE and IGCSE|
Kangaroo Kids Education Limited (KKEL) is a group of primary, secondary and preschools based in Mumbai. Kangaroo Kids is the country's largest pre-kindergarten and K-12 school chains. KKEL supports 100 schools in India operating across 42 cities and has an international presence in Dubai, Qatar, and the Maldives. It also runs a chain of schools under the brands Kangaroo Kids International Preschool and Billabong High International School. Kangaroo Kids has been recognized the most trusted education brand by the Brand Trust Report 2014.
Kangaroo Kids Education Limited was established in 1993 by Lina Ashar with the aim to introduce an empowering system of education which would enable learners to seamlessly integrate the derived knowledge with different areas of application. A Victoria College, Melbourne alumni, Lina started first Kangaroo Kids International Preschool in Bandra in a 650 sq. ft. Mumbai apartment with a small batch of 25 students. Presently Kangaroo Kids is a chain of 70 preschools across India as well as in Dubai, Qatar, and the Maldives.
Awards and recognition
- 2008, 2009 & 2011: India's Most Respected Schools Awards 2008, 2009 & 2011 by Education World Magazine
- 2011: National School Achievement Award by Government of Maldives
- 2012: India's most trusted brand 2012 & 2014 by TRA - India's foremost data insights company
- 2013: “Best Franchisee of the Year” award at the Franchisee India Summit
- 2014: Most ‘Trusted Brand’ in education by The Brand Trust Study
- 2015: Nationwide Winner of the Best K12 Innovative Curriculum 2015 by Franchise India
- List of schools in Mumbai
- Shemrock and Shemford
- Padma Seshadri Bala Bhavan
- "Kangaroo Kids raises $20 million from Gaja Capital". Mint. 22 March 2017. Retrieved 16 December 2018.
- "The Kangaroo Kids Club - A Toddler's Program". VCCircle. Retrieved 16 December 2018.
- Upadhyay, Toyoja (7 September 2018). "Marketing lessons Kangaroo Kids can teach you". The Economic Times. Retrieved 16 December 2018.
- Dsilva, Jeetha (2 July 2008). "Learning by doing: fun school with a price tag". Mint. Retrieved 16 December 2018.
- Anand, Shilpa Nair (18 August 2013). "On a different path". The Hindu. Retrieved 16 December 2018.
- "Kangaroo Kids again rated best preschool in Chennai". The Times of India. 16 December 2012. Retrieved 12 December 2018.
- "Initiatives Revolutioning India Education" (PDF). Dhirubhai Ambani International School. Retrieved 16 December 2018.
- "Kangaroo Kids International Preschool-TED". ted. 8 April 2018. Retrieved 16 December 2018.
Others articles of the Topics India AND Schools : Make Unity Institute, Sri Aurobindo's Rourkela School, Kamaraj School, Ispat High School, Rourkela (Sector 16), Being Muslim Institute, Being Muslim School
Others articles of the Topic India : List of Kerala cities by population, DoolNews, JioTV, Sunteck Realty, List of Bollywood Actresses, Being Muslim School, Jyothi Rana
Others articles of the Topic Schools : Kaimosi Friends Primary School, Adu Memorial Junior High School, Sky Hawk International Public School & College, Battagram, Esol Education, American Nicaraguan School, Thames British School Warsaw, Deer Lake School
|This India school–related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Kangaroo Kids Education Limited" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kangaroo Kids Education Limited. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.