Kangaroo Kids International Preschool
|Kangaroo Kids International Preschool (KKIP)|
|Years offered||1993- Present|
Kangaroo Kids International Preschool (KKIP) is a chain of schools run by the Kangaroo Kids Education Ltd. (KKEL) Mumbai, India. It is India’s largest pre-kindergarten and K12 school chains. The school imparts pre-school education to more than 9,000 students across 79 branches at 20 cities in India, Dubai, and Maldives.
Kangaroo Kids International Preschool was established by Lina Ashar in 1993. The first Kangaroo Kids Preschool was started in Bandra in a 650 sq. ft. Mumbai apartment with a small batch of 25 students and presently Kangaroo Kids is a chain of 70 preschools across India as well as in Dubai, Qatar, and the Maldives.
Academic and curriculum
Kangaroo Kids Club facilitates action-based learning that focuses on creating a fun-filled learning environment for all students. The sessions are designed to encourage the exploratory side in toddlers and provide multisensory stimulation through visual, auditory and kinesthetic programmes. Kangaroo Kids Preschool is recognized by mainstream schools as an institution that produces creative, confident and eager learners. The preschools are in the process of developing learning apps for children that will help engage the child with integrating the curriculum.
The preschool has air-conditioned classrooms, 24 hours CCTV surveillance, reading zone, multi PlayStation with sandpit, toddler play zone, and an audio-visual room with Projector, Splash Pool, Child-friendly washrooms and pantry.
Awards and recognitions
- India's Most Respected Schools Awards 2008, 2009 & 2011 by Education World Magazine
- National School Achievement Award by Government of Maldives
- India's most trusted brand 2012 & 2014 by TRA - India's foremost data insights company
- “Best Franchisee of the Year” award at the Franchisee India Summit
- No.1 Preschool Award 2014 by Education World Magazine
- Most ‘Trusted Brand’ in education by The Brand Trust Study
- Kangaroo Kids was ranked number 1 Preschool, across Mumbai, Delhi, Noida, Chennai, Pune and Hyderabad in the pan-India Education world survey 2016
Other articles of the topic Schools : Jeugland Hoërskool, Mater Spei College, Hong Kong Adventist Academy, Morgan Wailes Walker, Sr., Nord Anglia International School New York, Khunale school, Krabi International School
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Kindergarten School
- List of schools in Mumbai
- Billabong High International School
- Avalon Heights International School
- NES International School
- Choudhary, Anuradha (22 March 2017). "Kangaroo Kids raises $20 million from Gaja Capital". Mint. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- "Kangaroo Kids Preschool". VCCircle. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- "Gaja Capital in talks to invest ₹135 crore in Kangaroo Kids". Business Line. 23 March 2017. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- Upadhyay, Toyoja (7 September 2018). "Marketing lessons Kangaroo Kids can teach you". The Economic Times. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- Dsilva, Jeetha (2 July 2008). "Learning by doing: fun school with a price tag". Mint. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- Anand, Shilpa Nair (18 August 2013). "On a different path". The Hindu. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- "Kangaroo Kids, Greater Kailash - EducationWorld". EducationWorld. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- "Kangaroo Kids again rated best preschool in Chennai". The Times of India. 8 December 2012. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- "Initiatives Revolutioning India Education" (PDF). Dhirubhai Ambani International School. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- "Kangaroo Kids is city's top preschool, shows study". Dna. 7 December 2014. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- "Kangaroo Kids International Preschool-TED". ted. 8 April 2018. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
|This India school–related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Kangaroo Kids International Preschool" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kangaroo Kids International Preschool. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.