Kasra Zahedi in 2020
|Born||Kasra Zahedimazandarani (Kasra Zahedi)|
May 26, 1990
Kasra Zahedimazandarani with artistic name Kasra Zahedi started music with a keyboard player at a very young age.
He is the first child of the family and he has two younger brothers. He is the son of Alireza Zahedi, a veteran of the Iran-Iraq war. His encourager in singing was his interest in music and he started learning music at a very young age. In his teens he was also interested in sports in addition to music and he had a semi-professional career in wrestling and he has won first place in the tournament in Tehran province. His father separated from his family because of the damage caused by the explosion in the war. Kasra started learning music and singing when he was 10 and his favorite instrument is piano.
Kasra zahedi entered the professional world of music since 2007 that is,at the age of 17. Kasra started music with a keyboard player without a master and with the help of his hearing aids he would play the melodies he heard and then at the age of 10 he began to learn principles music and piano under the supervision of Mr Bahrami.
At the age of 17 kasra and some his friends realised an album that he had arranged the songs by himself and after two years he made his own solo song And he realised his first solo song in 2014 then he realised songs such as "ASHEGHE BARON", "BAVAR NADARAM" and "CHEJORI YADET RAFT" that people were not very welcomed.
In 2019 he wrote a song which called "MOO BE MOO" for Reza Bahram and this song was nominated for the best title song in Hafez festival and the same year he arranged "SHABHAYE BAD AZ TO" song for Reza Bahram for Mamnooe TV series.
The song "Moo be Moo" from Reza Bahram with Kasra Zahedi's songwriting and the song "SHABHAYE BAD AZ TO" from Reza Bahram with Kasra Zahedi's arrangement used as the title song in Mamnooe series. It's not the only works of him with famous people in music he also has working for some of the singers such as "Yasee Binam" in his career.
Other activities of Kasra Zahedi on official TV of Iran can be mentioned as "Tarane Baran" song on channel "SHOMA" of IRIB that "ZABANAM LAL" song by Kasra Zahedi selected as the best song of the week.
|Beyne Ma||بین ما||Between Us|
|Asheghe Baroon Bood||عاشق بارون بود||In love with the rain|
|Bavar Nadaram||باور ندارم||I don't believe|
|Chejoori Yadet Raft||چجوری یادت رفت||How did you forget|
|Joone Mani Akhe||جون منی آخه||You're my life|
|Zabanam Lal||زبانم لال||My tongue is mute|
|Darya Sho||دریا شو||Become the sea|
|Shakhe Gol||شاخه گل||Flower|
- "Kasra Zahedi Iranian singer". Medium.com. March 31, 2020.
- "Kasra Zahedi Iranian successful singer". Flipboard.
- "Kasra Zahedi Iranian singer". interpret news.
- "Kasra Zahedi Biography". nilz news agency.
- زندگی هنری کسری زاهدی
- "Kasra Zahedi in IMDB". IMDb.
- "Kasra Zahedi Singer". iglobalupdate.
- "Kasra Zahedi and Reza Bahram in Hafez Awards". khabaronline.
- "Kasra Zahedi's song in Hafez Awards". serat news.
- "Kasra Zahedi best singer in iran". crunchbase.
- "best music of kasra zahedi in IRIB "SHOMA"". telewebion.
- "Kasra Zahedi Musics" (in Persian). wikiseda.com.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Kasra Zahedi Musics" (in Persian). radiojavan.com.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Kasra Zahedi Musics" (in Persian). spotify.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Kasra Zahedi Musics" (in Persian). ahaang.com.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
This article "Kasra Zahedi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kasra Zahedi. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.