Early life and education
Sharma completed her school in Ulhasnagar, and then graduated from Smt. CHM College, Mumbai University. She had been interested in theatre since her college days and was keen to start a career in acting. In addition, she was studying Law, and wished to be a lawyer as well.
She started her career in acting in 2016, after completing her studies. In 2016, she participated in ‘Miss Selfie Queen India Contest’ and ‘Miss Pune’; her pictures got over 5 lakh likes and she won the contest. Throughout her journey, she received immense support[clarification needed] from her family. She subsequently started appearing in television cameos. In 2017, she got her first break as ‘Rani Asti’ in a TV show called Paramavtaar Shri Krishna. Later, she was cast in another show, Meri Durga on Star Plus. In this show, she plays a negative lead as ‘Aarti’ opposite Paras Kalnawat.
In 2019, she decided she wanted to explore the world of Hindi cinemas and music videos, so as to prove her talent in acting to the entire industry in the best way possible. She has also done a couple of music videos and few modelling assignments- ‘Tu Meri Zindagi’, Starring Rohan Mehra, released from Venus Music, ‘Gulam Tera’ released from Tips Music. And ‘Fanny Khan’, starring Yash Wadali is coming soon from T-Series.
- Tu Meri Zindagi (Venus Music)
- Gulam Tera’ (Tips Music)
- Yash Wadali' (T-Series)
- Fanney Khan' (Zee Music) 
Sharma received Mumbai Achiever Awards in 2019.
- "#Exclusive :- Kate Sharma, A rising name from the crowd of mess." 18 February 2019.
- ip_admin (24 April 2016). "Panvel Teenager Kate Sharma Is 'Selfie Queen 2016'".
- Rajveer (4 June 2018). "#Checkout [sic] the journey of Paramavatar Shri Krishna actress Kate Sharma !".
- Team, Tellychakkar. "Kate Sharma REPLACES Urfi Javed in Star Plus' Meri Durga". Tellychakkar.com.
This article "Kate Sharma" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kate Sharma. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.