Ke Apon Ke Por (TV series)
|Ke Apon Ke Por|
|Created by||Boyhood Productions|
|Written by||Concept |
Star Jalsha Creative Team
|Directed by||Siddhartha Paul|
|Starring||Pallavi Sharma |
|Opening theme||Ke Apon Ke Por|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||553 as on 01 February 2018|
|Producer(s)||Surinder Singh |
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Boyhood Productions|
|Original network||Star Jalsha|
|Picture format||576i SDTV|
|Original release||July 25, 2016 –|
|Preceded by||Chokher Tara Tui|
|Related shows||Raja Rani|
Ke Apon Ke Por is a Bengali television Soap Opera that premiered on July 25, 2016 and airs on Star Jalsha. Produced by Boyhood Productions, it stars Pallavi Sharma and Biswajit Ghosh in lead roles and Monalisa Paul and Arindya Banerjee. It is a trp topper in West Bengal. It replaced Star Jalsha's popular show Chokher Tara Tui. The series has been remade into in Tamil as Raja Rani broadcast on Vijay TV, in Kannada as Putmalli on Star Suvarna and in Telugu as Kathalo Rajakumari on Star Maa.
Ke Apon Ke Por is a Bengali serial aired on Star Jalsha. Ke Apon Ke Por is the story of Joba, a girl who lives in the Sengupta family as a maid but the owner of the house Amiyo Bhushan Sengupta treats her as their own daughter. Amiyo’s wife Lata also loves Joba very much. But others in the house treat her as a maid and didn’t like her. Finally Parambrata, the youngest son of Sengupta family come to Kolkata from Singapore and protects Joba from certain activities. But different circumstances let them to get married. Parambrata’s sister, Mayuri and sister in law’s Tandra and Palak always conspire against Joba. Palak’s brother Sanjay ill treats Joba always and finally Parambrata raises his voice against that. Debbie (Deblina) Param's ex-lover comes back to Sengupta family and tries to get Param back, even after he is married.Later after many twist Tandra is now the owner Sengupta villa and she is using Joba as her servant and she is seeking revenge from Joba. Later Joba and Param in disguise buys the house back from Tandra. And Tandra falls in the trap of Joba and Param, and she signs the property papers and make the house back in Amiobushan name. Later Tandra goes to the jail to meet Sanjay and tells him that she will bail you out of jail in order to teach Joba a lesson with your help. and there is a new entry of Deb Ranjan old lover Gauri who was supposed to get married to deb Ranjan many years ago. Now in Sengupta family they are making arrangements for Gauri and deb Ranjan marriage. After many twists, Sanjay comes back to take revenge from Param and Joba and he hires some goons to kill Param and then he gives a dangerous task to Param and later he kills Param in a bomb blast and Joba is not believing that Param died in a bomb blast. After some days, A new men enters Joba's who is a look-alike to Param and he is a doctor who works in a mental asylum. Soon Joba finds out that Dr. Srivastav is none other than Param and Param is disguised as Dr. Srivastav to expose Sonatan (Joba's lost cousin), Tandra, and Sanjay.
- Pallavi Sharma as Joba (Main Female Protagonist)
- Biswajit Ghosh as Parambrata / Dr Srivastav (Main Male Protagonist)
- Monalisa Paul as Tandra (Main Female Antagonist)
- Arindya Banerjee as Sanjay/Sanju (Main Male Antagonist)
- Kalyani Mondal as Lata
- Chandicharan as Amiyo Bhushan
- Anannya Biswas as Palak(Second Female Antagonist)
- Avrajit Chakraborty as Jayabrata / Joy
- Manoj Ojha as Debabrata / Debu
- Indrakshi Nag as Mayuri
- Soumi Paul as Tiya
- Rohit Mukherjee as Deb Ranjan
- Tanish Chakraborty as Tanna
- Tania Ganguly as Deblina / Debi
- Mrinal Mukherjee as Gurudev
- Biswajit Chakraborty as Deblina’s Husband
- Prantik Banerjee as Ani
- Manishankar Banerjee as Ambarish
- Tapan Ganguly as Tandra’s Father
- Reshmi Sen as Lalita
- Sharbari Mukherjee as Palak’s Aunt
- Sutirtha Saha as Topu
- Sharmila Das as Bishakha
Pallava Sharma, who portrays the role of Joba, rose to prominence through this show. In an interview to the Bengali daily Anandabazar Patrika and Ebela, she confessed how she has been balancing her television career and her bachelor's degree, ever since she joined this show.
In 2017, the show received awards in the Telly Academy Awards programme arranged by the Government of West Bengal. Biswajit and Pallavi, who play the roles of Param and Joba respectively, received the Best On-Screen Couple Award.
- GDN8.COM. "KE APON KE POR Star Jalsha Serial Title Song & Cast - Bengali Lyrics". www.gdn8.com.
- "A TV menu that's got everyone hungry! - Times of India". timesofindia.com.
- এবেলা.ইন, নিজস্ব প্রতিবেদন,. "তিন ধারাবাহিক একসঙ্গে ফার্স্ট! বিশদে এই সপ্তাহের টিআরপি তালিকা". ebela.in.
- "Ke Apon Ke Por". hotstar.com.
- ভট্টাচার্য, স্বরলিপি. "'তন্দ্রা'র কোন গোপন রহস্যের কথা ফাঁস করলেন 'জবা'?". anandabazar.com.
- এবেলা.ইন, নিজস্ব প্রতিবেদন,. "মেকআপ ছাড়া কেমন দেখায় 'জবা'-কে". ebela.in.
- ভট্টাচার্য, স্বরলিপি. "আমাকে অনেকে ভালবাসেন, কিন্তু আমি..." anandabazar.com.
- "সবচেয়ে জনপ্রিয় সিরিয়াল 'খোকাবাবু'". prothomalo.com.
This article "Ke Apon Ke Por (TV series)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ke Apon Ke Por (TV series). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
KE APON KE POR Star Jalsha Serial Title Song Lyrics (TV series) Bengali-language program. musiclyrics24.com