|File:Kelly Hyman.jpg |
|Born||Kelly Alexandra Daoud|
July 20, 1969
Miami Beach, Florida, United States
|🎓 Alma mater||University of California, Los Angeles (B.A.)|
Barry University (M.A.)
Fredric G. Levin College of Law (J.D.)
|👩 Spouse(s)||Paul G. Hyman Jr. (m. 2011)|
Kelly Alexandra Hyman (born July 20, 1969), neé Kelly Alexandra Daoud is an Australian- American lawyer and President of the Federal Bar Association in Palm Beach County, Florida.. She is a former actress and model who appeared in numerous television shows and commercials, mostly in the 1980s and 1990s.
Kelly was born in Miami Beach, Florida, she is the daughter of former mayor of Miami, Alex Daoud ,
Kelly received a B.A. in Communications from the University of California, Los Angeles and then a MA from Barry University in 2000. From 2000 to 2003, she attended the University of Florida where she obtained a Juris Doctor from Fredric G. Levin College of Law. She was called to bar in year 2004 by the Florida Bar .
As a professional actress, Hyman appeared in numerous television shows, commercials and Off-Broadway plays. Her works include appearances on the John Astin's TV pilot "Getting There" (1980), on the comedy film Doin' Time on Planet Earth (1988) and on the soap opera The Young and the Restless (1986)., for this role she was nominated for a Young Artist Award in 1986 in the category of "Exceptional Performance by a Young Actress in a Daytime Series"
|1980||Getting There (film)||Tricia. |
|1980||The Young and the Restless characters||Loretta|
|1988||Doin' Time on Planet Earth||Ponytail Donna|
Awards and nominations
|1986||Young Artist Award||Best Young Actress in a Daytime TV Series||Nominated|
While in college, Kelly served as a White House Intern with the Office of Presidential Inquiries. During her career in Law, Hyman worked for law firms such as "Kozyak, Tropin & Throckmorton Law Firm", "Podhurst Orseck/Barranco & Kircher" and "Searcy Denney Scarola Barnhart & Shipley, PA". She also served as a law clerk for the U.S. District Court Judge Brian Sandoval, for United States Bankruptcy Judge Robert Mark and for the Judge for the Eleventh Judicial Circuit Court Wendell Graham..
In 2016, Hyman was President-Elect of the PBC Chapter of the Federal Bar Association.
In October 2017, she was elected President of the Federal Bar Association in Palm Beach County, Florida.
- Kelly Hyman Official website
- "Kelly Hyman - Denver Colorado Attorney on Lawyer Legion". lawyers.lawyerlegion.com. Retrieved 10 July 2018.
- "Kelly Hyman". IMDB. Retrieved 30 April 2018.
- "Father vs. daughter: Former Miami Beach mayor Alex Daoud sued for his house". Miami Herald. Retrieved 26 June 2014.
- "SECTION MEMBER PROFILE". Florida Bar.
- "1987 Awards - Young Artist Award". IMDB. Retrieved 30 April 2018.
- "Eighth Annual Youth in Film Awards 1985-1986". Web Cite. Retrieved 30 April 2018.
- "Filmography for Kelly Mohre". TCM database.
- Sierra, Stephanie. "AF water contamination lawsuit lingers, while families wait for answers". KRDO-TV. Retrieved 30 April 2018.
- Wardwell, Rachael. "Local law firm holds open house for those affected by contaminated water". KOAA-TV. Retrieved 30 April 2018.
- "Kelly Hyman Resumé" (PDF). Kellyhyman.com. Retrieved 30 April 2018.
- "Searcy Denney Law: Actress and Model, Now Attorney and Legal Analyst Kelly Hyman Elected to Board of Directors for Dress for Success Palm Beaches". Cision PRweb. Retrieved 30 April 2018.
- "Kelly Hyman". The Florida Bar. Retrieved 30 April 2018.
- "Kelly Hyman is President-Elect of the PBC Chapter of the Federal Bar Association". Medium. Retrieved 30 April 2018.
- Former Actress and Model, Attorney Kelly Hyman Elected President of Federal Bar Association, Palm Beach Chapter
This article "Kelly Hyman (attorney)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kelly Hyman (attorney). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.