July 25, 1985|
Spruce Grove, AB, CAN
|Height||5 ft 8 in (173 cm)|
|Weight||175 lb (79 kg; 12 st 7 lb)|
Search Kevin Du on Amazon.
Kevin Du (born July 25, 1985) is a Canadian professional ice hockey player who most recently played the 2008–09 season with the China Sharks in the Asia League Ice Hockey (ALH).
Du scored his first professional goal on November 9, 2007 as a member of the Wheeling Nailers against the Reading Royals. On 2 September 2008, Du moved from the Hannover Indians to the China Sharks.
Awards and honours
|ECAC Hockey All-Tournament Team||2005|||
|All-ECAC Hockey Third Team||2005–06|
|ECAC Hockey All-Tournament Team||2006|||
- "All-Tournament Honors" (PDF). ECAC Hockey. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- Kevin Du career statistics at EliteProspects.comLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Kevin Du career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
- Statistics in hockey games
- What can't Kevin Du? (video embedded)
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian ice hockey player is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Kevin Du" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.