|📆 Years active||1997–present|
|Saving Banksy (documentary movie)|
Zinger started his career by producing and promoting shows all over San Diego County by the age of 19. Zinger co-founded Supporting Radical Habits productions which helped pave the way for bands like Sublime, Offspring, Pennywise. In 1997, Zinger co-founded Suburban Noize Records, an independent record label based in Burbank, California.
In 2017, Zinger produced a highly acclaimed documentary movie Saving Banksy. The film critics aggregator Rotten Tomatoes gave the movie an approval rating of 100% based on 13 reviews and an average rating of 6.2/10.
|2001||Kottonmouth Kings: Dopeumentary||Hip hop Music Documentary|
|2017||Lost In Paradise by Common Kings||Music Album|
|2017||The Darkest Hour by Madchild||Music Album|
- "Kevin Zinger Discography". Discogs. Retrieved 9 February 2018.
- "'Saving Banksy': Film Review". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 9 February 2018.
- "2017 JURY HONORS". Hollywood Film Festival. Archived from the original on 2 February 2018. Retrieved 16 February 2018. Unknown parameter
- Inc, Nielsen Business Media (2011). Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc. p. 35. Retrieved 21 February 2018. Search this book on
- "10 Questions with Kevin Zinger". All Access. Retrieved 21 February 2018.
- Inc, Nielsen Business Media (2006). Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc. p. 10. Retrieved 21 February 2018. Search this book on
- "Saving Banksy". Retrieved 9 February 2018.
- "Saving Banksy". Gambit. Retrieved 21 February 2018.[permanent dead link]
- "Lost in Paradise - Common Kings | Credits | AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved 21 February 2018.
- "Madchild* - The Darkest Hour". Discogs. Discogs. Retrieved 11 February 2018.
- "The Darkest Hour - Madchild | Credits | AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved 11 February 2018.
|This United States biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Kevin Zinger" is from Simple English Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kevin Zinger.