Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Kill Chain (2019 film)
|Directed by||Ken Sanzell|
|Produced by||Paul Hertzberg |
|Written by||Ken Sanzell|
|Edited by||Alex Kopit|
|Distributed by||Millennium Media|
Search Kill Chain (2019 film) on Amazon.
Kill Chain is a 2019 action thriller film directed by Ken Sanzell and starring Nicolas Cage.
A shootout between two hitmen (Ryan Kwaten and Enrico Colantoni) begins an evening of murder and revenge amongst a crooked gang of police and gangsters
- Nicolas Cage as Araña
- Ryan Kwaten as Ericson
- Enrico Colantoni as The Old Sniper
- Anabelle Acosta as The Woman in Red
- Alimi Ballard as The Curious Assassin
- Angie Cepeda as The Very Bad Woman
- Eddie Martinez as Sanchez
Chester C. Jones of Collider gave the film a "D" saying "Any attempt to follow the story will have you running smack into incongruities, plot holes, and character issues that not even the closing credits can solve." Brian Orndorf of Blu-Ray.com gave the film 2 out of 5 stars, and described the film as tedious with awful cinematography.
- Jones, Chester C. (18 October 2019). "'Kill Chain', Starring Nicolas Cage, Is about a Chain of Killings and Nicolas Cage". Collider.
- Brian Orndorf (October 24, 2019). "Kill Chain (2019)".
This article "Kill Chain (2019 film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kill Chain (2019 film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.