|Type of business||Privately held company|
|Key people||Krishnan Vishwanthan (CEO)|
|Parent||OnEMI Technology Solutions Private Limited|
Kissht is an Indian FinTech company, founded by entrepreneurs Krishnan Vishwanathan in 2015. It offers technology platform that enables instant, seamless credit for consumers to make purchases at digital points of sale (online and offline). Its plug and play gateway APIs can be easily integrated into any merchant checkout page & POS for providing access to these loans to consumers. 
Awards and recognition
- Kissht among top 9 Fintech companies to watch out for in 2018
- FinTech Rising Stars at India FinTech Awards 2017 by India FinTech Forum
Other articles of the topics Software AND Internet : ChatEngine, Hubhopper (app)
Other articles of the topics Internet AND Companies : WittyFeed, Google LLC, Facebook, Freenom, Hubhopper (app), SHOPX, Bharat News
Other articles of the topics Software AND Companies : Dexecure Pte. Ltd., Hubhopper (app), Altaro
Other articles of the topic Software : RigER, Hubhopper (app), Software engineering, Content management system, ShixxNOTE, ChatEngine, Altaro
Other articles of the topic Internet : git-machete, @world_record_egg, Bharat News, Curejoy, inc., SomeOrdinaryGamers, SHOPX, Australia Cash
Other articles of the topic Companies : VIF Airways, L&T Valves, Stoner's Pizza Joint, FlyBAIR, Vratim, Buywebhosting.net, LLC, Lurento
Other articles of the topic India : Aidem Ventures, Saurabh Malik, Dilip Joshi, Ayaz Mughal, Asiazi, Being Muslim Institute, Anugrah Agnihotri
- FinTech in India
- Gooptu, Biswarup (2017-11-06). "Fosun leads a Rs 67-cr round in fintech startup Kissht". Economic Times (India).
- Bruhadeeswaran, R (2018-02-26). "Kissht will now directly lend to customers". VC Circle .
- "India's first scan & pay credit wallet launched by Kissht". www.cio.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/enterprise-services-and-applications/kissht-launches-indias-first-scan-and-pay-later-credit-wallet/62928367 /.
- Mukherjee, Sukanya (2017-12-28). "Kissht among 9 Fintech Startups To Watch Out For In 2018". inc42.com.
- "GLIMPSES OF IFTA 2017". 2018-03-01.
This article "Kissht" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kissht. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.