|Type of business||Privately held company|
|Key people||Krishnan Vishwanthan (CEO)|
|Parent||OnEMI Technology Solutions Private Limited|
Kissht is an Indian FinTech company, founded by entrepreneurs Krishnan Vishwanathan in 2015. It offers technology platform that enables instant, seamless credit for consumers to make purchases at digital points of sale (online and offline). Its plug and play gateway APIs can be easily integrated into any merchant checkout page & POS for providing access to these loans to consumers. 
History[edit | edit source]
Awards and recognition[edit | edit source]
- Kissht among top 9 Fintech companies to watch out for in 2018
- FinTech Rising Stars at India FinTech Awards 2017 by India FinTech Forum
See also[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topics Software AND Internet : ChatEngine, Brave (web browser)
Others articles of the Topics Internet AND Companies : Freenom, Curejoy, UpGrad, Nandani Creation Limited, BearQuick, Facebook, Tumblr
Others articles of the Topics Software AND Companies : Altaro
Others articles of the Topic Software : Free Studio, Windows 10 version history, Content management system, JQuarks, First draft of EDR - Enterprise Detection and Response, ShixxNOTE, Brave (web browser)
Others articles of the Topic Internet : Yoga challenge, Give Me My Remote, Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Peer-to-peer, David Tony Adam Harcus, LinkedIn, @world_record_egg
Others articles of the Topic Companies : Gabi (company), Freenom, ATM Network, The Rinaldi Group, Fodero Dining Car Company, Jaguar Studios, Yahoo!
Others articles of the Topic India : Saurabh Malik, Jacob Thomas (police officer), Preeti Chobey, Trishna Mukherjee, List of Naxalite and Maoist groups in India, Abdullah Azam Khan, India men's junior national softball team
References[edit | edit source]
- Gooptu, Biswarup (2017-11-06). "Fosun leads a Rs 67-cr round in fintech startup Kissht". Economic Times (India).
- Bruhadeeswaran, R (2018-02-26). "Kissht will now directly lend to customers". VC Circle .
- "India's first scan & pay credit wallet launched by Kissht". www.cio.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/enterprise-services-and-applications/kissht-launches-indias-first-scan-and-pay-later-credit-wallet/62928367 /.
- Mukherjee, Sukanya (2017-12-28). "Kissht among 9 Fintech Startups To Watch Out For In 2018". inc42.com.
- "GLIMPSES OF IFTA 2017". 2018-03-01.
[edit | edit source]
kissht[edit | edit source]
This article "Kissht" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kissht. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.