KnightsBridge Foreign Exchange
|Foreign exchange service|
|Founder 👔||Rahim Madhavji|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Products 🎛️ 🧴||Currency Exchange|
|Revenue||500K - 2 Million (2012)|
Number of employees
KnightsBridge Foreign Exchange is a private online Foreign exchange company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. They are best known for providing foreign exchange services to the American and Canadians markets. They only exchange between Canadian dollar and the United States dollar.
They are registered and regulated by the Government of Canada's FINTRAC
KnightsBridge Foreign Exchange was founded in 2009 by Rahim Madhavji and another cofounder. During the same year, the later left and Rahim Madhavji who currently serves as CEO took full control of the company. In 2013, Profit Guide Magazine rated KnightsBridge #32 on their list of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies. Their 2-year growth rate and measured by Profit Hot 50 was 564% in 2013. In 2017 Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange was recognized once again as one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and this time they made the Profit 500 list as ranked by canadianbusiness.com.
During the downturn of the Canadian dollar beginning in 2015, alternative methods to the big banks for currency exchange became popular because they provided lower fees compared to big banks.
KnightsBridge Foreign Exchange offers currency exchange in North America. As of 2015, they bought and sold approximately $500 Million in currency per year.
- FINTRAC. "MSB details". www10.fintrac-canafe.gc.ca. Retrieved 2017-02-10.
- "Is this as good as it gets for our dollar? Mayers | Toronto Star". thestar.com. Retrieved 2017-02-15.
- "32 Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Inc". www.profitguide.com. Retrieved 2017-02-09.
- Inc., Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange. "Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Recognized as One of Canada's Top New Growth Companies with 564% Revenue Growth". GlobeNewswire News Room. Retrieved 2017-02-15.
- "164 KnightsbridgeFX.com". www.canadianbusiness.com. Retrieved 2017-09-22.
- "How to get a better currency exchange deal on the low loonie". CBC News. Retrieved 2017-02-09.
- "How to cut your U.S. dollar exchange costs: Mayers | Toronto Star". thestar.com. Retrieved 2017-02-15.
This article "KnightsBridge Foreign Exchange" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:KnightsBridge Foreign Exchange. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.