|Founder 👔||Mr.Krishnakumar Goyal|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Pune, India|
Area served 🗺️
|Mr. KrishnaKumar Goyal – CMD,
Mr. Vineet Goyal – Jt. MD,Mr. Rajesh Goyal – Jt. MD
|Products 🎛️ 🧴|
Number of employees
Kohinoor Group is a Privately-held real estate developer based in Pune,India established in 1983.It is one of the oldest real estate developers in Pune.The majority of the properties are located in pune.The Group is now planning to enter into Thane, Nagpur and Nashik in Maharashtra for residential as well as commercial projects.
Kohinoor Group was established in 1983 by Mr. KrishnaKumar Goyal.He is a chairman & managing director of Kohinoor Group.
Kohinoor Classic was the first project undertaken by Kohinoor Group.They are spread out in realty development,industrial & logistic parks,warehousing serviced hotel.
In 2001,Kohinoor Group built first commercial space built only for women under the brand 'World of Mother'.
In 2006,The group has constructed a multiplex in pimpri chinchwad -Jai Ganesh Fame.
As warehousing in India is gaining momentum ,The group has signed Two agreements with one of the World's Largest Logistics Parks at Ranjangaon & Chakan in 2013.
|Type of Project||Name of Project||Location|
|Residential||Abhimaan||Somatne Phata, Pune|
|Residential||Kohinoor S3 Lifestyle||Pimple Saudagar, Pune|
- "Kohinoor Group Pune amongst Top 3 Real Estate Developers in Pune as per PropTiger.com - NRInews24x7". nrinews24x7.com. Retrieved 2018-01-29.
- www.ETRealty.com. "Kohinoor Group to invest Rs 300 crore in 2 logistics parks in Maharashtra - ET RealEstate". ETRealty.com. Retrieved 2018-01-30.
- "Warehousing in India Gaining Momentum" (PDF).
- Estrade India (2016-12-12), Estrade Awards 2016 - Winners, retrieved 2018-01-29
- ""India's Real Estate industry to grow to US$ 850 Billion by 2028": Jason Kothari – CEO, Housing.com". www.estrade.in. Retrieved 2018-01-29.
This article "Kohinoor Group" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.