Kunal01012019 (talk) 11:42, 15 January 2019 (UTC)
|Founder 👔||Mr. Prateek Gupta|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Products 🎛️ 🧴||Wind turbines|
Number of employees
Revayu Energy is a vertically integrated wind power company. It makes and installs wind turbines, and manufactures blades, generators, panels, and towers in-house. It is integrated downstream and delivers turnkey projects through its project management and installation consultancy, and operations & maintenance services. Revayu Energy has offices, R&D and technology centres, manufacturing facilities and service support centres spread across the globe, with its head office in Delhi, India.
In July 31, 2017, founder Mr. Prateek Gupta founded Revayu Energy.
Revayu Energy has installed its first project in december 2017 at Paradeep, Odisha for America Tower Corporation
Revayu Energy has installed India’s First Foundation Less 6 blade wind & solar hybrid system that is installed in record time of just 24 hours.
- List of renewable energy companies by stock exchange
- List of wind turbine manufacturers
- Wind power in India
- "Revayu Systems Pvt Ltd installs hybrid project in Goa". United News of India.
- "Revayu Energy comissions 4 kW solar wind hybrid pilot power plant in Goa". Renewable Watch.
- "First hybrid energy project using wind-solar power to be commissioned". FICCI.
- "Goa can harness wind energy for power needs, says GCCI". timesofindia.
- "A hybrid wind and solar power unit with a capacity of 4 KW has been installed at Verna, Goa to study and showcase the benefits of using the hybrid turbine". saurenergy.
This article "Revayuenergy" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Revayuenergy. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.