Kowloon Sam Yuk Secondary School
|Kowloon Sam Yuk Secondary School|
52 Boundary Street
|School type||Direct Subsidy Scheme|
|School district||Yau Tsim Mong|
|Principal||Grace W. Lai |
|Education system||Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority|
|Accreditation||Adventist Accrediting Association|
|Part of a series on|
Seventh-day Adventist portal
Kowloon Sam Yuk Secondary School (KSYSS) is a co-educational Christian secondary school, located in the Mong Kok area of Kowloon City, Hong Kong. The school is owned and operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church. It is a part of the Seventh-day Adventist education system, the world's second largest Christian school system.
The school was founded in 1950.
The schools curriculum consists primarily of the standard courses taught at college preparatory schools across the world. All students are required to take classes in the core areas of English, Basic Sciences, Mathematics, a Foreign Language, and Social Sciences.
All students take religion classes each year that they are enrolled. These classes cover topics in biblical history and Christian and denominational doctrines. Outside the classrooms there is year-round spiritually oriented programming that relies on student involvement.
The school offers the following sports:
Other articles of the topics Christianity AND Hong Kong : Hong Kong Adventist Academy
Other articles of the topics Hong Kong AND China : Chinese people, Hong Kong Adventist Academy
Other articles of the topics Christianity AND China : Hong Kong Adventist Academy
Other articles of the topic Christianity : Full communion, Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia, Nicolae Carpathia, Orthodox-Catholic Church of America, Old Believers, Clifford Lacey, Christianity
Other articles of the topic Hong Kong : Pro-constitutional amendment camp, Yuen Biao, Chinese people, Hong Kong Adventist Academy
Other articles of the topic China : I Am a Singer (season 3), COSCO SHIPPING Lines Co., Ltd.中远海运集装箱运输有限公司, Hong Kong Adventist Academy, China-Taiwan Tensions of 2020-2021, Theory of National Struggle, AMS Cloting, Ltd., Ma
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- List of Seventh-day Adventist secondary and elementary schools
- List of Seventh-day Adventist colleges and universities
- List of Seventh-day Adventist secondary schools
- List of secondary schools in Hong Kong
- Seventh-day Adventist education
- Adventist Yearbook
- "Education Bureau - School Profile". Archived from the original on 1 October 2011. Retrieved 15 July 2009. Unknown parameter
- http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Opinion/2010/1115/For-real-education-reform-take-a-cue-from-the-Adventists"the second largest Christian school system in the world has been steadily outperforming the national average – across all demographics."
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 23 March 2015. Retrieved 18 March 2016. Unknown parameter
|url-status=ignored (help)CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Department of Education, Seventh-day Adventist Church". Retrieved 2010-06-18.
- Rogers, Wendi; Kellner, Mark A. (1 April 2003). "World Church: A Closer Look at Higher Education". Adventist News Network. Archived from the original on 24 July 2011. Retrieved 2010-06-19. Unknown parameter
- Wordie, Jason (2007). Streets: Exploring Kowloon. Hong Kong University Press. p. 130. ISBN 9789622098138. Search this book on
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kowloon Sam Yuk Secondary School.|
|This Seventh-day Adventist-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This Hong Kong education topic article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Kowloon Sam Yuk Secondary School" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kowloon Sam Yuk Secondary School. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.