Kseniya Sergeevna Shoygu
10 January 1991
|Alma mater||Moscow State Institute of International Relations|
Biography[edit | edit source]
Kseniya Shoygu was born on January 10th 1991 in Moscow in the family of Sergey Shoygu and businessman Irina Antipina. In 2013, she graduated from Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO). During her education at the MGIMO, Ksenia studied International economic relations. She chose the topic of the dissertation «Foreign direct investment». Kseniya gives a course of lectures for graduate students of MGIMO (U) MFA of Russia.
In 2013, Kseniya organized the first obstacle race in Russia HeroRace together with her friends. The race covers two different location types: military training grounds (under the auspices of the Russian Ministry of Defense) and civil locations. Its program also includes special corporate days, encouraging the fee-based participation of business community representatives.
Successful holding of the HeroRace led to the creation of the HeroLeague team by Kseniya Shoygu, which is developing and promoting amateur and professional sports in Russia. Among the most popular sporting events are the various formats of HeroRace: the first All-Russian half-marathon with a synchronous start «Zabeg» and obstacle course «Arena of Heroes» .
Notes[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topics Russia AND Biography : Ksenia Shoygu, Aliya Prokofyeva
Others articles of the Topic Russia : Thermal Power Plant 27, Permalco, Mras-Su River, Aliya Prokofyeva, Konakovo Power Station, Ksenia Shoygu
Others articles of the Topic Biography : JC Gonzalez, Alexis Marcou, J. H. Netterville, Matthew C. Martino, Achinoam Nini, Nina Cuso, Ryan Strieby
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- "Kseniya Shoygu about active rest in Russia. National interests". www.niros.ru. Retrieved 2018-11-06.
- Ямайская, Майя (2018-11-06). "Ксения Шойгу. Увлечение, которое стало делом всей жизни" (in русский).
- "Азербайджанские "Гонки героев": участники смогут многое узнать о своем организме" (in русский). Sputnik Azerbaijan. 2018-08-31.
- "В Баку впервые пройдет экстремальное соревнование "Гонки героев" - ФОТО" (in русский). Day.Az. 2017-08-23.
- ""Гонка героев" идет в Евросоюз" (in русский). RIA Novosti. 2018-01-21.
- "Лига Героев — это" (in русский). heroleague.ru. 2018-11-06.
- "Участникам "Арены Героев" в Москве предстоит освоить подвесные рукоходы и полет на канате". TASS. 2018-11-06.
References[edit | edit source]
This article "Kseniya Shoygu" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kseniya Shoygu. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.