|Born||26 August 1985|
Ujjain, Kota, India
|👴 👵 Parent(s)||Sushama Tarey |
Dr. Ganesh Tarey
Kshitij first came to prominence when his song Aye Khuda from the movie Murder 2 became popular in India.
Kshitij was born in Ujjain, Kota, India. His father, Ganesh Tarey , is a Doctor, and mother, Sushama Tarey, is a housewife.
|Film/Singles||Song||Co-Singer(s)||Lyricist||Year of Release||Notes|
|Anwar (2007 film)||"Tose Naina Laage" (Bollywood Debut)||Kshitij Tarey, Shilpa Rao||2007||composed by Mithoon|
|"Lamhaa"||Maadno||Kshitij Tarey, Chinmayi||composed by Mithoon|
|Murder 2||"Aye Khuda"||Khistij Tarey, Mithoon||composed by Mithoon|
Awards and nominations
|Global Indian Music Academy Awards|
|2016||Best Devotional Album||Won|
- "Kshitij Tarey, Sayeed Quadri join hands for track". mid-day. 2018-11-30. Retrieved 2019-06-03.
- "Kshitij Tarey, Sayeed Quadri join hands for track". The Quint. 2018-11-30. Retrieved 2019-06-03.
- "'Aye Khuda' Singer Kshitij Tarey unveils new single - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2019-06-01.
- "Singer Kshitij Tarey to come up with his new single 'Iltejaa'". Freepressjournal : Latest Indian news,Live updates. Retrieved 2019-06-01.
- "I wanted to be a perfect singer, not quick fame". Rediff. Retrieved 2019-06-01.
- "Singer Kshitij Tarey to come up with his new single 'Iltejaa'". www.radioandmusic.com. Retrieved 2019-06-01.
- "Film Anwar's, Tose Naina Lage singer, Kshitij Tarey releases a new single, Ilteja". www.indulgexpress.com. Retrieved 2019-06-03.
- "Kshitij Tarey's Ae Dosheeza". Retrieved 2019-06-03.
|This article about an Indian singer is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Kshitij Tarey" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kshitij Tarey. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.