This article uses bare URLs, which may be threatened by link rot. (July 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters 🏙️||Chennai, Tamilnadu India|
Area served 🗺️
|Revenue🤑||INR 1465 Crores (195 Million USD)|
Number of employees
|Parent||Larsen & Toubro|
L&T Valves is an organisation involved in manufacturing of flow-control solutions. The company is a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro, a technology and engineering an Indian multinational conglomerate in technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services. The company has been awarded with "Green Channel" Status by the government of India under the Make In India scheme for defence businesss.
- 1961 – L&T Valves was started in Mumbai as Audco India Limited a joint venture between Larsen & Toubro and Serck Audco, UK
- 1963 – L&T Valves started manufacturing operations at Manapakkam (Chennai), Tamil Nadu
- 1981 – Serck Audco was bought by BTR plc UK. ( BTR plc merged with Siebe plc to form Invensys)
- 1993 – Kanchipuram plant starts operations
- 2007 – Coimbatore plant starts operations
- 2013 – Larsen & Toubro Buys stake from Invensys and forms L&T Valves
- 2017 – L&T Valves Jamnagar plant commences operation
- 2019 – L&T Valves USA LLC, USA incorporated
- 2019 – L&T Valves Arabia Manufacturing LLC, Saudi Arabia incorporated
The company has manufacturing facilities currently at the following locations.
- Oil and gas: production, refining, pipeline, gas processing
- Power generation: nuclear power, combine cycle, conventional boiler, renewable water energy
- Chemical processing: acid transfer, caustic and chlor-alkali, pharmaceuticals, polymers, slurry processing, solvents, volatile organic compounds, waste processing, auxiliary
- Water resources: water supply and distribution, water treatment, desalination, flood control, ground water development and irrigation, wastewater collection and treatment
- General industry: mining, primary metals, pulp and paper
Corporate Social Responsibility
The Company works on Corporate social responsibility in the following thrust areas
Other articles of the topics Companies AND India : RedSeer Management Consulting, Rising Northeast, Curtisandhayes.com, Equinox Realty and Infrastructure Private Limited, Asiazi, Darbhanga Aviations, Infogain Corporation
Other articles of the topic Companies : Beltrami Electric Cooperative, Cobrex Trans, Buywebhosting.net, LLC, Starbucks Corporation, Informatics India Limited, Pizzeria Venti, Elbe & Sohn, GmbH & Co.
Other articles of the topic India : Virat Kohli, Bombay, Jersey City, Consulate General of Belgium in Chennai, Jyothi Rana, Chakri Chigurupati, Effects of Cyclone Fani in Odisha, RattanIndia Nashik Thermal Power Station
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Larsen & Toubro
- L&T Mutual Fund
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech
- L&T Realty
- List of companies of India
- Heavy equipment
- List of oilfield service companies
- E&Yim. Master guide to Mergers and Acquisitions in India (Fifth ed.). Wolters Kluwer (India) Pvt Ltd. p. 129. ISBN 9789388313001. Search this book on
This article "L&T Valves" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:L&T Valves. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.