Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
LeTou is an international online gaming brand with offices and licenses in Europe and Asia. The company was launched in 2016 and offers a wide variety of sporting events and casino games for its customers.
Letou was the shirt sponsor for English Premier League football club Swansea City A.F.C. for the 2017-2018 season. In 2018, it became the first Premier League sponsor to design a shirt to commemorate Chinese New Year. At the start of the 2018-19 season, FC Internazionale Milano signed a multi-year regional partnership deal with LeTou which saw it become the first-ever Asian online gaming partner of the club.
- "Swansea COO backs Leotu shirt deal to boost footprint in Asian markets". iSportConnect. 9 August 2017.
- "Snaitech adds WorldMatch portfolio to online offering". Gaming Intelligence. Retrieved 17 July 2019.
- Gwilym, Andrew (19 June 2017). "Swans new sponsors make fantastic charity gesture". Wales Online. Retrieved 17 July 2019.
- Otway, Jack (7 February 2018). "Swansea are first Premier League club to celebrate Chinese New Year with big gesture". Daily Express. Retrieved 17 July 2019.
- Khanna, Ashish (9 August 2018). "Inter Milan announces gaming-focused regional partnership with LETOU". Inside Sport. Retrieved 17 July 2019.
- "Inter sign LETOU Asian gaming deal". Sportspromedia.com. Retrieved 17 July 2019.
- "LeTou Director Fox: "Inter Are The Perfect Partner For Us, It's An Honour To Work With Them"". Sempreinter. 29 January 2019. Retrieved 17 July 2019.
This article "LeTou" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:LeTou. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.