Lifeaid Beverage Company produces sports and energy drinks. In 2017, LifeAID was included on the Inc. 500 list at number 227, up from 396 in 2016. The company was founded in 2011 by Aaron Hinde and Orion Melehan. In 2016, Lifeaid made $12.8 million in revenue. In July 2016, investment firm KarpReilly invested in Lifeaid.
- Pospiech, Jasmin (12 August 2017). "So wurden diese zehn Startups mit kuriosen Ideen millionenschwer" (in Deutsch). Merkur.de.
- Henry, Zoe (17 August 2017). "5 Ways a New NAFTA Could Change Everything for Your Business". Inc.
- Schubarth, Cromwell (17 August 2016). "38 of the 500 fastest growing private businesses in the U.S. are from the Bay Area". Silicon Valley Business Journal.
- "Business Digest, Aug. 16, 2017: LifeAID ranked 227th on Inc. 500". Santa Cruz Sentinel. 15 August 2017.
- "LifeAID Announces Investment from KarpReilly". BevNet. 20 July 2016.
|This article related to a drink company is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Lifeaid" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Lifeaid. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.