List of video games owned by Microsoft Studios on Nintendo platforms
Despite Microsoft Studios having entered the console market with the Xbox platform, as the company lacked a handheld, Microsoft decided to allow their IPs to appear on their rival console manufacturer Nintendo's handheld platforms. At the moment there is no official announcement regarding Nintendo 3DS games in development that involves Microsoft Studios.
Note: This list does not include games based on the Donkey Kong series developed by Rare, even after the sale to Microsoft in 2002, such as the Game Boy Advance versions of the Donkey Kong Country series and Diddy Kong Racing DS, since Nintendo owns the rights to the Donkey Kong series.
Game Boy Color
- "Microsoft Pinball Arcade" (Developed by Saffire Corporation, published by Classified Games)
- Microsoft Entertainment Pack: The Puzzle Collection
- Best of Entertainment Pack
Game Boy Advance
- Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge (Developed by Rare, published by THQ)
- Monster Truck Madness (Developed by Tantalus Interactive, published by THQ)
- Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee (Developed by Art Co., Ltd, published by THQ)
- Sabre Wulf (Developed by Rare, published by THQ)
- Banjo-Pilot (Developed by Rare, published by THQ)
- It's Mr. Pants (Developed by Rare, published by THQ)
- Zoo Tycoon DS (Developed by Altron, published by THQ)
- Age of Empires: The Age of Kings (Developed by Backbone Entertainment, published by Majesco Entertainment)
- MechAssault: Phantom War (Developed by Backbone Entertainment, published by Majesco Entertainment)
- Zoo Tycoon 2 DS (Developed by Altron, published by THQ)
- Viva Piñata: Pocket Paradise (Developed by Rare, published by THQ)
- Age of Empires: Mythologies (Developed by Griptonite Games, published by THQ)
- Blue Dragon Plus (Developed by feelplus and Brownie Brown, published in NA by Ignition Entertainment)
- Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow (Developed by tri-Crescendo, published in NA by D3 Publisher)
Games bought by Microsoft after releasing on Nintendo systems
- Max and the Magic Marker (Wii/Nintendo DS Developed by Press Play, published by Easy Interactive) (Retail Release, originally on WiiWare) (Press Play was acquired by Microsoft in 2012)
- Minecraft (Developed by Mojang AB and 4J Studios published by Mojang AB in North America and Europe, and in Japan published by Microsoft Japan, making it the first title to be published on Nintendo's platform under the direct Microsoft brand). (This game was published after Microsoft bought Mojang).
This article "List of video games owned by Microsoft Studios on Nintendo platforms" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:List of video games owned by Microsoft Studios on Nintendo platforms. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.