Logan (2010 film)
|Music by||David Clevenger|
|Edited by||Kyle Lawrence|
|Distributed by||Real Bean Entertainment|
|Box office||$10,474|
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Leo Howard as Logan Hoffman
- Booboo Stewart as Ben
- Patrick Probst as Tyler Hoffman
- Abigail Isom as Allison
- Nicole Cummins as Carlie
- Fivel Stewart as Leader of 'Clique Girls'
- Colin Ritchie as Sebastian
- Emily Berry as Mrs. Hoffman
- Tim Schall as Mr. Hoffman
- Collins Lewis as Principal Ward
- Caleb Doyle as Gavin
- Steve Isom as Mr. Deeney
- Brady Lovesou as Mr. Hardin
- Charles Heuvelman as Mr. Burgesen
- Joe Koestner as Mr. Spradley
- Daniel Schlef as Gus
- Richard Hoffman Jr. as Bernard
- Jerome Russo as Vinny
- Noah Zachary as Mitchell
Production[edit | edit source]
Principal photography commenced on July 6, 2009, for six weeks. The film used a single Red One camera and shot at 4K resolution in the 2:1 aspect ratio. The ultra low budget film was produced with a skeleton crew of 11 individuals, alongside the cast and hundreds of volunteer background performers. Many of the locations were secured through friends or family of the director.[full citation needed]
Theatrical release[edit | edit source]
Reception[edit | edit source]
Dove gave Logan a favorable review, stating that it "explores a difficult subject matter but handles it in a loving and positive way". In their review, The Sky Kid website wrote it was "a film that you like in spite of all its flaws".[self-published source?] After watching the film's trailer, Uproxx said, "LOGAN is my new favorite movie."
References[edit | edit source]
- "'Logan', Dove "Family-Approved"". Christian Cinema. 10 September 2010. Archived from the original on 3 March 2017. Retrieved 10 February 2016.
- Film Making for Newbs.
- "Logan (2010) Box Office Numbers".
- "'Logan': Film Shot in St. Louis Opens Next Month at Ronnies 20".
- "'Logan' review". The Dove Foundation.
- Villela, Bernardo. "review: Logan (2010)". The Sky Kid. Retrieved 10 February 2016.
- "'Logan' is my new favorite movie". Uproxx.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Logan (2010 film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Logan (2010 film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.