Before launching her own company, Pashkovskayaworked as Head of Mobile at a Belarusian software firm.
In 2013, she co-found Red Rock apps, now known as Verv. In 2018, Verv was one of the most popular Health and Fitness mobile app developers, reaching 60 million users worldwide.
According to the founders, Verv made $30 million in annual revenue in 2018.
- Forbes Europe's Top 50 Women in Tech, in the sector Consumer Technology
- "Luba Pashkovskaya". Forbes. Retrieved 2019-04-09.
- "10 Most Famous Men And Women From Belarus In Business". BelarusFeed. 2019-03-25. Retrieved 2019-04-09.
- "Luba Pashkovskaya on Crunchbase".
- "Forbes Includes Belarusian in Europe's Top 50 Women In Tech List - meteo.by". en.meteo.by. Retrieved 2019-04-09.
|This Belarusian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Luba Pashkovskaya" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Luba Pashkovskaya. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.