Lucas Rockwood is an American yoga teacher, master trainer, entrepreneur, writer and performer. He has written Fifty Minutes, which premièred at the New York International Fringe Festival.
|Born||May 26, 1978|
|The Thacher School|
In 2000, Lucas Rockwood along with Sherri Kronfeld co-founded After Hours. As a playwright, his work was seen at The Producers Club, Wings Theater, New York Comedy Club, and TSI in New York City. He also performed in two shows in the Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2000 with Start Again Productions. His other co-production Fifty Minutes premièred at the New York International Fringe Festival in August 2001. At the age of 25, he left the States to go to Bangkok on a sabbatical.
Lucas founded Absolute Yoga Academy in 2006, one of the top 10 yoga teacher training schools in the world. It offers courses in Thailand, Holland, United Kingdom, and The Philippines and trained 250-300 yoga teachers every year until its closing in 2017.
In 2010, Lucas published The YOGABODY Handbook.
In 2012, Lucas founded The Yoga Talk Show Podcast.
In 2013, Lucas founded YOGABODY Fitness, which has 3 yoga studios in Barcelona.
In 2016, Lucas founded Yoga Teachers College with headquarters in Barcelona.
In 2009, Lucas married, Alexia Briones Van de Walle, in Barcelona, Spain. The couple had a child together in 2011 and divorced in 2017.
- "Interview: Lucas Rockwood". (barcelona-metropolitan.com). Retrieved 2015-10-12.
- "Yoga Dogs that Don't Bark. ~ Lucas Rockwood". Elephant Journal. Retrieved 2015-10-12.
- "3 Weight Loss Questions That Will Rock Your World". mindbodygreen. Retrieved 2015-10-12.
- "* OFFOFFOFF theater review FIFTY MINUTES". www.offoffoff.com. Retrieved 2015-10-12.
- "Company Bios Page". www.afterhours.4t.com. Retrieved 2015-10-12.
- "The Thacher School". www.thacher.org. Retrieved 2015-10-12.
- "Short Stories: That's How She Says Goodbye by Lucas Rockwood". www.eastoftheweb.com. Retrieved 2015-10-12.
- "Namaskar Magazine June 2011". Issuu. Retrieved 2015-10-12.
- "Ep #10 – Lucas Rockwood On Gravity Yoga, Raw Food, The Importance Of Deep Stretching For Health & Longevity – 9-19-2012". Extreme Health Radio. Retrieved 2015-10-12.
- "Lucas Rockwood RYT 200, E-RYT 200, Nutritional Coach & Speaker". www.selfgrowth.com. Retrieved 2015-10-12.
- "Yoga Talk Show with Lucas Rockwood by YOGABODY Naturals: Learn the Latest in Yoga & Mind-Body Wellness on iTunes". iTunes. Retrieved 2015-10-12.
- Rockwood, Lucas (1705-01-01). The YOGABODY Handbook by Lucas Rockwood (March 30, 2010) Paperback. YOGABODY Naturals LLC. Search this book on
This article "Lucas Rockwood" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Lucas Rockwood. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.