|Born||22 October 1974|
Benin City, Edo State
|🎓 Alma mater||University of Benin|
|📆 Years active||2001-present|
|Founder of Obaland Magazine|
Lucky Omosigho (born 22 October 1974 ) is a Nigerian radio presenter, Journalist and a business mogul. He is the CEO of Obaland multichoice media house . On June 20th 2021, he was arrested by Department of State Services (DSS) in Edo state, for an article he published against Nigeria's president Muhammadu Buhari's bad governance on Democracy day On June 21th 2021, Mr Lucky re-gained freedom from Department of State Services (DSS)
- "Curriculum of Lucky Omosigho" (PDF). Archive. 2015-04-24. Retrieved 2009-11-14.
- muckrack.com - Lucky Omosigho
- "Lucky Omosigho launches magazine in Italy". The Nation (Nigeria). 14 October 2020. Retrieved 8 July 2021.
- "Obaland Magazine: Entertainment Journalist Lucky Omosigho Regains Freedom". Leadership (newspaper) . 2021-06-21. Retrieved 2021-06-22.
- Nigeria’s president vows to fight protesters in Nigeria,Twitter in America and fix economy as activists call for anti-government protests (obalandmagazine.com)(2021-06-12)
Category:Living people Category:1974 births Category:Nigerian magazine founders Category:Nigerian newspaper founders Category:Magazine publishers (people) Category:Nigerian newspaper publishers (people) Category:People from Edo State
This article "Lucky Omosigho" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Lucky Omosigho. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.