Lupine Travel is a travel agency based in Wigan, United Kingdom. Established in 2007, the agency specializes in tourism to "unusual" destinations, including North Korea and Iraqi Kurdistan.
In 2016 two Australians, having joined a Lupine tour, claimed to have "tricked" North Korea into entering an international golf competition.
See also[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topic North Korea : Tongil Tours, HIV/AIDS in North Korea, Let us create more revolutionary films based on socialist life, Ghana–North Korea relations, North Korea–United States proxy conflict
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
References[edit | edit source]
- "North Korea open to amateur golf". 1 March 2011 – via www.bbc.co.uk.
- "Travel Firm Offers Guided Tours to Iraq" – via www.wsj.com.
- "In need of some sun? Relax with a trip to ... Iraqi Kurdistan". 31 August 2014.
- Liang, Lu-Hai. "Is North Korea on your tourism bucket list?". www.aljazeera.com.
- CNN, Joel Labi,. "North Korea wants golf pranksters to apologize".
[edit | edit source]
This article "Lupine Travel" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Lupine Travel. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.