Lupine Travel is a travel agency based in Wigan, United Kingdom. Established in 2007, the agency specializes in tourism to "unusual" destinations, including North Korea and Iraqi Kurdistan.
In 2016 two Australians, having joined a Lupine tour, claimed to have "tricked" North Korea into entering an international golf competition.
See also[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topic North Korea : Ghana–North Korea relations, Tongil Tours, HIV/AIDS in North Korea, North Korea–United States proxy conflict
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
References[edit | edit source]
- "North Korea open to amateur golf". 1 March 2011 – via www.bbc.co.uk.
- "Travel Firm Offers Guided Tours to Iraq" – via www.wsj.com.
- "In need of some sun? Relax with a trip to ... Iraqi Kurdistan". 31 August 2014.
- Liang, Lu-Hai. "Is North Korea on your tourism bucket list?". www.aljazeera.com.
- CNN, Joel Labi,. "North Korea wants golf pranksters to apologize".
[edit | edit source]
This article "Lupine Travel" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Lupine Travel. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.