This article possibly contains unsourced predictions, speculative material, or accounts of events that might not occur. Information must be verifiable and based on reliable published sources.Learn how and when to remove this template message)(
|Directed by||Anurag Kashyap|
|Produced by||Anand L. Rai|
|Music by||Amit Trivedi|
Search Manmarziyan (film) on Amazon.
Manmarziyan is an upcoming 2018 Indian Bollywood romance film, directed by Anurag Kashyap and produced by Anand L. Rai. Dulquer Salmaan, Taapsee Pannu and Vicky Kaushal essay the lead roles of the film. The film is scheduled for release in 2018.
The film is all about love-triangle in between the leads.
- Dulquer Salmaan
- Taapsee Pannu
- Vicky Kaushal
Production and casting
The official announcement of the film was earlier made on 2015 showcasing Ayushman Khurana and Bhumi Pednekar in the lead roles. Later in 2017, the officials announced that the film will be having mollywood actor Dulquer Salmaan, Taapsee Pannu and Vicky Kaushal as main protagonists. The film has already started rolling in Himanchal Pradesh.
- "Dulquer Salmaan and Taapsee Pannu in Anurag Kashyap's next". Retrieved 2017-12-06.
- "Manmarziyan: Dulquer Salmaan roped in to star opposite Taapsee Pannu, Vicky Kaushal". 6.com. Retrieved 2017-12-06.
- "Taapsee Pannu: Anurag Kashyap best in showcasing grey shades of characters". Retrieved 2017-12-06.
- "Anurag Kashyap finds his second male lead for Manmarziyan in Dulquer Salmaan". Retrieved 2017-12-06.
- "Taapsee Pannu and Vicky Kaushal to team up for 'Manmarziyan'". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2017-12-06.
- "Dulquer Salmaan to Complete Love Triangle in Anurag Kashyap's 'Manmarziyan'". news18.com. Retrieved 2017-12-06.
|This article about a Hindi film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Manmarziyan (film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.