Manson: Inside the Mind of a Mad Man
Manson: Inside the Mind of a Mad Man is a 2017 American television documentary produced by Lucky 8 TV about a cold case murder concerning a young woman named Reet Jurvetsen. Throughout the program, there are excerpts played from recordings of phone calls a man named Marlin had with Charles Manson during his years of incarceration, thus the title. The four-hour, two-part documentary premiered on January 3, 2017 on the History Channel.
- "Charles Manson documentary features new audio of Manson that could unlock cold murder case". Monsters and Critics. 2017-12-03. Retrieved 2018-08-16.
- "Do Charles Manson's secret phone tapes expose more horrific murders?". BT.com. Retrieved 2018-08-16.
- "Manson Speaks: Inside the Mind of a Madman Series and Episode Guides | TV from RadioTimes". Radio Times. Retrieved 2018-08-16.
- "History readies Lucky 8′s Charles Manson event special". Retrieved 2018-08-16.
- "Bryan Cranston Shares A Chilling Memory Of Charles Manson". UPROXX. 2017-11-20. Retrieved 2018-08-16.
|This television-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Manson: Inside the Mind of a Mad Man" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Manson: Inside the Mind of a Mad Man. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.