It started its operations in 2006 by manufacturing the first fingerprint and IRIS sensor in India, and has become India’s largest manufacturer in 2019. It is the only Indian company to manufacture Aadhaar based biometric devices which are currently used by the Indian government for the social welfare scheme, and also by telecom and banking sector for KYC purposes. The company is growing at 50 percent per year on year compared to the annual growth rate of the industry at 18 percent in the country.
- Punita, Duhan; Komal, Singh; Rahul, Verma (2017). Radical Reorganization of Existing Work Structures Through Digitalization. IGI Global. p. 101. ISBN 978-1-5225-3192-0. Search this book on
- "Ahmedabad firm to launch facial recognition tool for cattle insurers". Business Standard. 31 January 2019.
- "Aadhar project kicks off in Surat". Daily News and Analysis. 20 June 2011.
- "Ahmedabad firm to launch facial recognition tool for cattle insurers". Outlook (Indian magazine).
- "Mantra Softech develops fingerprint scanner with optical sensor, targets government projects". Biometric Update. 30 December 2019.
- "Biometric-based PoS maker Mantra Softech bets big on govt projects". The Economic Times. 24 December 2019.
- "Mantra Softech Plans to Develop an Integrated Device System Based on Fingerprint Biometrics and Behavioural Biometrics". Businesswireindia.com.
- "Mantra showcasing its biometrics technology at Intersec 2019". Biometric Update. 21 January 2019.
- "Palm Vein Biometric Market 2019 Advancement And Precise Outlook". Market Research Headlines.
- "Mantra Softech eyes to raise revenue for export push". United News of India.
This article "Mantra Softech" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Mantra Softech. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.