Sebők in 1981.
|Died||October 18, 2000|
Margit Sebők (1939 – October 18, 2000) was a Hungarian painter and educator.
She was born in Karcag, Jász-Nagykun-Szolnok county, Hungary. She spent her childhood in Berekfürdő. She finished high school in Karcag then in 1961 received a degree from the Eszterházy College in Eger, as a teacher of arts and geography. She worked as a teacher until 1988, then she was employed by the Vasarely Museum
Exhibitions[edit | edit source]
This section needs additional citations for verification. (March 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- 1977 – Martfű, Hungary
- 1978 – Karcag and Budapest
- 1981, 1984, 1985 – Szolnok, Hungary
- 1986 – Püspökladány, Hungary
- 1987 – Poland
- 1991 – Paris
- 1992 – Szolnok
References[edit | edit source]
- "Galériaavató kötődéssel". Új Néplap, no. 143. Hungaricana. June 2004. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- "Sebők Margit". artportal.hu. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- "Sebők Margit-emléktábla (Berekfürdő) – Verseghy Ferenc Könyvtár". vfmk.hu. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
|This article about a Hungarian painter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Margit Sebők" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Margit Sebők. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.