|Born||23 August 1975|
Mark Conaghan (born 23 August 1975) is an Australian stage, television and film actor known for his theatre acting and directing in Brisbane and Grafton. He performed in the 2007 Australian production of the musical Spamalot.
|2016||Much Ado About Nothing||Borachio|
|2007||Closer||Directed by Mark Conaghan|
|2006||Perfect Skin||Oscar||Directed by Scott Witt (La Boite Theatre)|
|2006||Absurd Person Singular||Sidney||Directed by Michael Gow (Queensland Theatre Company)|
|2005||Into the Woods||The Baker||Directed by Tim O'Connor (Harvest Rain Theatre Company)|
|2005||The Taming of the Shrew||Directed by Mark Conaghan (Harvest Rain Theatre Company)|
|2005||Bitin' Back||Trevor / Isaac / Darryl Edge||Directed by Wesley Enoch (Kooemba Jdarra Theatre Company)|
|2004||Zig Zag Street||Richard Derrington||Directed by Jean-Marc Russ (La Boite Theatre)|
|2004||The Venetian Twins||Alecchino||Directed by Michael Gow (Queensland Theatre Company)|
|2003||The Road to the She Devil's Salon||Harley / Brewster / Col||Directed by Scott Witt (Queensland Theatre Company)|
|2003||The Orphanage Project||Directed by Leticia Caceres (Queensland Theatre Company)|
|2003||We Were Dancing||Directed by Michael Gow (Queensland Theatre Company)|
|2002||The Tale Of Monkey and His Magic Journey to the West||Pigsy||Directed by Bryan Nason (Grin and Tonic Theatre Company / Brisbane Festival)|
|1999||The Importance of Being Earnest||Algernon||Directed by Jack Bradford (Harvest Rain Theatre Company)|
|1999||Singin' in the Rain||Cosmo Brown||Directed by Andrew Miller (Ocean Theatre Company)|
|2004||Through My Eyes||John Cormack||Directed by Di Drew for Liberty and Beyond Television|
|2012||Tender||Frank||Produced by Liz Tomkins, Directed by David Pawsey|
- Metcalf, Fran (6 Feb 2006). "A dramatic turn". The Courier - Mail; Brisbane, Qld. p. 10.
- Eltham, Ben (21 Feb 2004). "Local flavour in comedy to savour". The Courier - Mail; Brisbane, Qld. p. 7.
- "McAuley teacher impresses in Shakespeare production". Queensland Times. Retrieved 2019-10-08.
- "Playhouse powering into future". Daily Examiner. Retrieved 2019-10-08.
- Reviewer, Cameron Woodhead (2007-12-03). "Spamalot". The Age. Retrieved 2019-10-08.
- Mark Conaghan Image Search
- The Blurb Review of Zig Zag Street
- Harvest Rain Theatre News Story of Mark Conaghan's casting in Spamalot
- Brisbane's The Courier Mail News Story of Mark Conaghan's casting in Spamalot
|This article about an Australian actor or actress is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Mark Conaghan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Mark Conaghan. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.