Mark of Death
|Directed by||Matt Spease|
|Produced by||Matt Spease |
|Screenplay by||Matt Spease|
|Story by||Matt Spease|
|Music by||Mike Hall |
Dark Night Films
|Distributed by||Dark Night Films|
|October 21, 2017|
Mark of Death is an American action horror film produced and distributed by Dark Night Films. The film was written and directed by Matt Spease and features an ensemble cast including Hailee Mason, Anthony Baker, Ryan Abbott, Caitlyn Bailey, Matt Spease, Alix Lindberg, Miracle Davis, Bradley Osborne, Phil Giourousis, Jade Michael LaFont, George W. Bynum, Rick Vyper, Brian Hardin, John Vasiliou, and Brandon Ferguson. Shortly after filming, Matt Spease began casting for Then the Night Comes (2018).
The film was announced in November of 2016 with Matt Spease as director and writer of the film with recurring characters of the Evil on Queens Street universe from other Dark Night films such as Damien Cruz, and Tracy O'Donnell. This is the first film with recurring character Nick Wilson as a female character. This is Matt Spease's fifth feature length.
Premise[edit | edit source]
An ex thief and his girlfriend are brutally killed by a group of his former associates. He is then resurrected as a female to exact revenge on their killers. Those responsible find that they are all marked with an odd tattoo, which upon their deaths results in it disappearing from their wrists.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Hailey Mason as Nicole Francis Wilson
- Anthony Baker as Erich Denham
- Bradley Osbourne as Damien Cruz
- Ryan Abbott as Wings
- Caitlyn Bailey as Sarah Thompson
- Matt Spease as Nick Wilson
- Alix Lindbergh as Lulu
- Miracle Davis as Tracy O'Donnell
- Jade Michael LaFont as Jesus
- Phil Giourousis as Lucifer
- Rick Vyper as Duane
- Brandon Ferguson as Lenny
- Brian Hardin as Detective Levy
- John Vasiliou as Officer Burke (voice)
- Doug Baker as Antonio Rossi
- James Wood as Patrick
References[edit | edit source]
- Bryan Senn. "The Werewolf Filmography". google books. McFarland & Company. p. 293. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- "Mark of Death". Wikidata. Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- "Films directed by Matt Spease". LetterBoxd. Retrieved 12 April 2018.
- "Then the Night Comes". Wikipedia. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- "Mark of Death". Facebook. Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- "Matt Spease". facebook. Retrieved 12 April 2018.
- "Matt Spease". Linkedin. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- "Mark of Death". Dark Night Films. Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- "Mark of Death". Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- "Miracle Davis". Wikipedia. Retrieved 23 April 2018.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Mark of Death" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Mark of Death. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.