Martin's Super Markets
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founder||Martin and Jane Tarnow|
|Headquarters||South Bend, Indiana, U.S.|
Number of locations
|Products||Bakery, banking, beer, dairy, deli, frozen foods, gasoline (select locations), general merchandise, liquor (select locations), meat, pharmacy, produce, seafood, drinks|
Martin's Super Markets is an American retail supermarket chain headquartered in South Bend, Indiana. The chain operates 21 stores throughout both Michigan and Indiana. Most stores include a deli, bakery, produce, meat and seafood department, among the traditional grocery and non-edible aisle.
Five Martin's Super Markets locations feature a neighboring Paw Mart pet store.
Martin's Super Markets opened a Martin's Express convenience store on South Bend's far west side.
2014 shooting incident[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Bauer, Caleb; Semmler, Ed (November 21, 2018). "Michigan Company Buying Martin's Super Markets Says It Won't Change Name or Close Stores". South Bend Tribune. p. A1. Retrieved November 21, 2018.
- "Stores". martins-supermarkets.com. Retrieved 21 November 2018.
- Kusz, Brandon. "Martin's Express to open in Goshen on Thursday". Wndu.com. Retrieved 21 November 2018.
- Bauer, Caleb (January 4, 2019). "Acquisition of Martin's Supermarkets by SpartanNash Is Finalized". South Bend Tribune. p. A1. Retrieved January 4, 2019.
- Hanlon, John. "Three dead after gunman opens fire inside Martin's Super Market in Elkhart". Wndu.com. Retrieved 21 November 2018.
- Nickeas, Adam Sege and Peter. "Victims identified in fatal shooting at supermarket". Articles.chicagotribune.com. Retrieved 21 November 2018.
[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topic Indiana : Terre Haute, Indiana, B. Dexter Ryland, Morgan Jackson, Indiana
Others articles of the Topic Companies : Foyr.com, Elis (company), Absolutdata, Lenskart, KC International Airlines, Timeline of Twitch.tv, List of companies of the United States
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
|This United States retail business article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Martin's Super Markets" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Martin's Super Markets. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.