Script error: No such module "AfC submission catcheck".
He studied art and business at the University of Hartford in Connecticut. After graduation, he worked in Chelsea and started developing custom colors for gallery exhibitions and installations. He is collaborating with British paint company Farrow and Ball and had created a white paint named Elliyah featured in The New Yorker by Patricia Marx.
He has worked on the design of the NY apartment of jazz trumpeter and composer Chris Botti.
- Walters, David (2020-10-09). "Why You Should Consider Painting Your Floors". Curbed. Retrieved 2021-03-18.
- "Martin Kesselman in Blue". Downtown Magazine. Retrieved 2021-03-18.
- "A Colorful Conversation with Martin Kesselman". Go Design Go. 2017-12-28. Retrieved 2021-03-18.
- "Tribeca Citizen | New Kid on the Block: INColour". Tribeca Citizen. Retrieved 2021-03-18.
- Lesser, Casey (2019-01-30). "The Artist-Turned-Color Expert Who Made the Perfect White Paint". Artsy. Retrieved 2021-03-18.
- Marx, Patricia. "Does the Paint World Need Another White?". The New Yorker. Retrieved 2021-03-18.
- "In Conversation with Martin Kesselman". www.farrow-ball.com. Retrieved 2021-03-18.
- "INCOLOUR". incolour.life. Retrieved 2021-03-18.
This article "Martin Kesselman" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Martin Kesselman. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.