Matha Ayurveda Eye Hospital
This article may contain excessive or inappropriate references to self-published sources. (January 2021) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Matha Ayurveda Eye Hospital|
|File:Matha ayurveda eye hospital - logo.tif|
|Lua error in Module:Infobox_mapframe at line 118: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Location||Near Civil Station, Kudappanakunnu, Trivandrum (Thiruvananthapuram), Kerala, India|
Fatal error: The format of the coordinate could not be determined. Parsing failed.
|Patron||Dr P K Santhakumari|
|Lists||Hospitals in India|
Matha Ayurveda Eye Hospital (MAEH) is an Ayurvedic eye hospital group in Trivandrum (Thiruvananthapuram), Kerala, India. This is an international tertiary care and training center of Ayurvedic Ophthalmology. The hospital operates a 24-hour Emergency Ophthalmology Department Thiruvananthapuram Central railway station is the nearest railway station. And Trivandrum International Airport is the nearest airport from the hospital.
The hospital has received the accreditation from the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers, India.
MAEH is the first Ayurveda hospital in Trivandrum, South Kerala region.
The hospital was founded in 2003 at Kesavadasapuram by Dr P K Santhakumari. It was moved to its present location at kudappanakunnu in 2006. The second hospital of MAEH was opened in 2011 at Moongode. Later the hospitals group established the art research and development center.
The hospital has developed an ayurvedic eye treatment programme for children's eye diseases like Near-sightedness.
- "Matha Ayurveda Eye Hospital, Thiruvananthapuram,vattappara, Kerala | Medindia". www.medindia.net.
- "MATHA AYURVEDA EYE HOSPITAL (KUDAPPANAKUNNU) PRIVATE LIMITED - Company, directors and contact details | Zauba Corp". www.zaubacorp.com.
- "Matha Ayurveda Eye Hospital Thachottukavu, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India - Panchakarma Guide". www.panchakarma.com.
- "Free Kerala Businesses Directory | Search Kerala Businesses | LiveKerala.com | Free Listing !!!!". www.livekerala.com.
- "Matha Ayurveda Eye Hospital & Panchakarma Centre". Eyecarehelpline.com.
- Manjusha, R.; Vaghela, D. B.; Shukla, V. J. (2011). "A clinical study on the role of Akshi Tarpana with Jeevantyadi Ghrita in Timira (Myopia)". Ayu. 32 (4): 540–545. doi:10.4103/0974-8520.96130. ISSN 0974-8520. PMC 3361932.
- "NABH Accredited AYUSH Hospitals". Nabh.co.
- "Matha Ayurveda Eye Hospital gets NABH Accreditation". medicaldialogues.in. 21 July 2017.
- "Matha Ayurveda Eye Hospital - Kudappanakunnu Private Limited, Near Civil Station, Kudappanakunnu PO, Thiruvananthapuram (2021)". www.findglocal.com.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to [[commons:Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 466: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 466: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).]].|
This article "Matha Ayurveda Eye Hospital" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Matha Ayurveda Eye Hospital. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.