Matt Luff (racing driver)
Matt Luff (born 27 July 2001) is a British Racing Driver previously competing in the Ginetta Junior Championship with JHR Developments and Richardsons Racing alongside the BTCC. He is also twice SWS World Karting Champion  and the 2017 London Borough of Havering Sportsman of the Year. Luff made the jump to the BRSCC Mazda MX5 Championship in 2019 in which he contested the 2019 and 2020 season with AB Motorsport finishing 4th overall.
|2015||SWS World Karting Championship||Privateer||6||4||3||2||5||N/A||1st|
|2016||SWS World Karting Championship||JDR||6||1||1||1||3||N/A||1st|
|HKRC TKM Championship||48||6||4||7||14||940||2nd|
|2017||Ginetta Junior Championship||JHR Developments||26||0||0||0||4 (R)||173||15th|
|2018||Ginetta Junior Championship||Richardsons Racing||18||0||0||0||0||189||12th|
|SWS World Endurance Karting Championship||1||0||0||0||0||N/A||16th|
|2019||Mazda MX5 Championship||AB Motorsport||18||2||0||2||6||1250||17th|
|2020||Mazda MX5 Championship||AB Motorsport||9||2||2||3||3||721||4th|
- "Motor Sport: Romford teenager Matt Luff to compete in Ginnetta Junior Championship". Romford Recorder. 21 February 2017. Retrieved 7 February 2021.
- "Scholarship Finalist Matt Luff Joins Ginetta Junior Grid". Ginetta. 13 February 2017. Retrieved 7 February 2021.
- "Pupil Crowned World Karting Champion". isbi News. July 2015. Retrieved 7 February 2021.
- "Brentwood School karting champ Matt Luff named Havering Junior Sports Competitor of the Year". Brentwood Live. 9 February 2017. Retrieved 7 February 2021.
- "Luff's Senior Racing Debut". Romford Recorder. 27 March 2019. Retrieved 7 February 2021.
- "Matt Luff's 2020 Mazda MX5 Season Review". Downforce Radio. 30 September 2020. Retrieved 7 February 2021.
- "Matt Luff". Driver Database. October 2020. Retrieved 29 January 2021.
- "JNR TKM Championship Results". Hunts Kart Racing Club. December 2016. Retrieved 29 January 2021.
This article "Matt Luff (racing driver)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Matt Luff (racing driver). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.